2024 Post Ho Thread

Just got the call from the shop about the Dakota .. IT RUNS AGAIN the heart was jump started as I expected and he replaced the Crank position sensor ,, VAROOOM !
Now for the major operation diagnosis of the clutch .. and then under the wrench . Keeping my fingers crossed nothing else is going to be found .

Just got the call from the shop about the Dakota .. IT RUNS AGAIN the heart was jump started as I expected and he replaced the Crank position sensor ,, VAROOOM !
Now for the major operation diagnosis of the clutch .. and then under the wrench . Keeping my fingers crossed nothing else is going to be found .
Power of the 7s!!!! Yayy! Kicking the 6s to the curb!

Without a doubt ,, She is a tough bird .. she’s the neighbor I found that had fallen early morning just inside her front door that I spotted and called 911 .. she broke her hip and had it pinned ,,, she’s doing great right now .. still a tough bird hahaha ! I like a strong willed people .. she meets that , IMO !

Power of the 7s!!!! Yayy! Kicking the 6s to the curb!
Again ,l but the demon number pops up even more .. saw it first thing again except the demon added another 6 this time .. time for my retribution if it’s still showing hahaha

Without a doubt ,, She is a tough bird .. she’s the neighbor I found that had fallen early morning just inside her front door that I spotted and called 911 .. she broke her hip and had it pinned ,,, she’s doing great right now .. still a tough bird hahaha ! I like a strong willed people .. she meets that , IMO !
Absolutely gotta love the strong! So glad you were able to help her - I bet she is too! I love the hearty old folks

Absolutely gotta love the strong! So glad you were able to help her - I bet she is too! I love the hearty old folks
She was more than grateful.. I told her it is nothing that anyone would have done ..

Good on you! I would do that too :cool:
I’ve been at the right place at someone else’s wrong time 3 times … 2 I have no idea of their final results .. Bad situations I chased away 5 guys on a dark road beating a guy with a 2 by 4 and just kicking the crap out of the guy when he was unconscious. I tried to see if he would come out unconsciousness and he didn’t ,, pre cell phone and zi had to find a cop in the area or a phone .. I found a cop first and took him to the guy . Still unconscious when they carted him off .. one of the assailants was watching me the whole time I was their behind a car and the other 4 ran off .. no idea if the guy survived .
The second time a car ran off the road and flipped over Imstopped and the guy had gotten out of the car and came walking towards me .. Blood all the over him …. I had seen an ambulance about a quarter mile back .. I Made the guy sit down in the grass and got the ambulance fast .. come to find out he had just been car jacked and was shot 3 times in his chest … he was awake when they took him to the hospital.. I never saw anyone else at the scene .. Im guessing the car jacket ran off since it had just happened . There was no doubt the guy that was shot was a Mexican and a gang member . No idea of his outcome either .. just another night heading home in Dallas Texas area .. both happened in almost the exact same area .. that area was not a good area . I went that way as a short cut home evey night from work ..
then my neighbor in Florida… at least I know the results . That actually happened early morning f my last birthday day and circumstances were different than my usual routine that morning ..

You were their 777s! Hopefully the other two survived also. That doesn't sound like a great area in texas - glad you were about to help!

You were their 777s! Hopefully the other two survived also. That doesn't sound like a great area in texas - glad you were about to help!
It is a hot spot area for going o out on the night for people, restaurants , cruising , bars and actually was a well known road in Dallas area .. Articles were written about it’s seedy night life .. I alway took a side road to avoid the main strip and avoid the damn lights and other crap . ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back