Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

DJT ,, For me it’s a flip( Day trade ) or a swing trade .. with very very small 3 to 10 share buys .. I don’t see anything that says a Parabolic pop like the first one when it was DWAC ( SPAC ) . I do own a a 2 remaining shares at the moment @67.93 that I just hold now for chits and giggles to see what happens . I made a great amount on the DWAC first pop as I stated on an earlier post ( the PO trade from the crooks and should have made a lot more ) . I’ve done many 3 to 20 share flips for lunch money ever since . That profit in itself makes up for a good amount more that covers the shares easily that remain ,, I can loose even if DJT instantly went out of business hahaha! I could add more at a lower price and may. I don’t intend on jumping in with a large buy again ! Personally Imjust don’t see a Major catalyst for a monster pop and drop happening .. the only things I see left are the Nomination and the win of the election , TRUMP ! The valuations just isn’t there for a small cap like DJT or the company financials and growth . No dividend ! Manipulation is active with DJT I have no doubt about that . If it bags then the best bet is to sell it at the best price you think you can get and use it as a tax loss write of EOY ,IMO ! Earnings are a big tell tell to watch and you have to ask yourself , WHAT EXACTLY DOES DJT HAVE GOING FOR IT TO GROW ? I seriously don’t believe that Truth Social will become the next X ( formerly known as the Twit hahaha) ot the next Freakbook (META).
Agreed 100 percent. I would have only got it at the 25 or better yet back at 12.00 - it's not going to do anything more long term i believe it just fluctuates now on court news and the election.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back