NEW KNEES

Just do it!
Right now it’s not as easy as just doing not till I can get my health better than what I am and get rid of these damn doctors. Then it might be a year of traveling.

There’s always a goal and I multitask them the point of overload usually. Right now I’m stuck with the diddly do multitasking ha ha ha.

There’s always a goal and I multitask them the point of overload usually. Right now I’m stuck with the diddly do multitasking ha ha ha.
they say multitasking isn't efficient that it's actually task switching. I think it is efficient. You proved it hahah multi tasking between truck projects lol

they say multitasking isn't efficient that it's actually task switching. I think it is efficient. You proved it hahah multi tasking between truck projects lol
Hahaha ,, it’s still working … I’ve been like that my whole life … and I always have completed the tasks . But it does overload and can Leed to burn out .. I had a boss tell me to slow down , pace my self and complete 1 job at a time hahaha ,,, Yeah like that works for me ,, NOT !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back