Center console cover - have you used the ones from eBay?

I also found this pic that shows the damage which are due to the cheap ask plastic retaining clips when a few get broken .. see around the boarder of the bezel .. this one s worse than mine by a large amount … also has the black buttons .
IMG_0750.jpeg

Gosh! Another little detail that matters! I need to check in on the Queen soon, now I'm curious :oops:

They are lit up!! And yours are silver notbblack like the other one.

I found one for the passengers front door for 74$ … Andys website but not a front drivers .. he has the priced jacked up big time compared to the black button ones .

I’m wondering who has the silver ones in their truck ?
To replace the drivers side I would need to match all 4 doors and the adjustable pedal switch to the black ones .. damn !

One possibility is the silver buttons may be able to install and replace the black ones ,, but the labeling can’t be .
This shows sold out and unavailable but there are oem part numbers listed in case you can Google them. Plus it looks like it's missing the cutout on the left side under the four way ? Not sure

I have looked everywhere ,, even stinker posted on the srt forum a while ago and checked out to see if they can get them .. No more !
Yah and that was back in 2012! So they are rare!

L
I found one for the passengers front door for 74$ … Andys website but not a front drivers .. he has the priced jacked up big time compared to the black button ones .

I’m wondering who has the silver ones in their truck ?
To replace the drivers side I would need to match all 4 doors and the adjustable pedal switch to the black ones .. damn !

One possibility is the silver buttons may be able to install and replace the black ones ,, but the labeling can’t be .
is Andy's website the usedpartsonline website?

They are lit up!! And yours are silver notbblack like the other one.
Yes , .. I need to check later to see if mine does light up ,, I believe they do .

This shows sold out and unavailable but there are oem part numbers listed in case you can Google them. Plus it looks like it's missing the cutout on the left side under the four way ? Not sure

Broken clips on the bezel IMO makes them almost worthless and maybe good for other parts . Thats the main problem with these IMO . Broken clips let’s them move and slide around a little and causes the damage to the door upholstery.
The one he’s selling is for a SC’s only , 2 doors !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back