Recent purchase help

When I was in the military in Naples Italy oil & gas was rationed. You were only allowed to buy a certain amount each month (not much at all). My friend had a car the used oil like mad.

He ended up going to the U.S. food store and bought Crisco food oil. It worked great, believe it or not, the car smelled like popcorn when he drove it. Who would’ve guessed it would work.

When I was in the military in Naples Italy oil & gas was rationed. You were only allowed to buy a certain amount each month (not much at all). My friend had a car the used oil like mad.

He ended up going to the U.S. food store and bought Crisco food oil. It worked great, believe it or not, the car smelled like popcorn when he drove it. Who would’ve guessed it would work.
Wow!! Good to know! I remember hearing of French Fry oil being used in vehicles some years back not sure what that was all About lol

Any lubrication is better than none .. people have tried everything hahaha ! I like the smell of pop corn but can’t stand eating it unless it’s Cracker Jacks and a prize hahaha

Wow!! Good to know! I remember hearing of French Fry oil being used in vehicles some years back not sure what that was all About lol
It was about climate control and recycling hahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back