Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Gotta start somewhere so I'll have 20 later and i have a few dollars left for something else when i find it. It's a giant leap for mankind! Hahahaha

And my health insurance premium went up i just got the notice. Blood suckers!

Nip that number in the bud ,, don’t let it fester into a boil demon on your shoulder hahaha

Gotta start somewhere so I'll have 20 later and i have a few dollars left for something else when i find it. It's a giant leap for mankind! Hahahaha
1 step at a time !

I have no blood left they’ve taken so much out of me over the years I’m a dry well .. But then again I’m getting a human oil change oil ….

Seriously why don’t people get an oil change using the proper viscosity refilled ! Doesn’t it make sense just like changing the oil in a car engine .. blood has to get filthy over time and filters have to be clogging up , hell maybe a human system flush will do the trick ..hahaha .. let’s start the new movement! Hahaha

Stinking insurance ,, it’s all gone up big time .. damn crooks . In Florida insurance companies raise rates big based on prediction that a hurricane will happen in 10 years and wipe out the entire state .. what a joke .. Projection BS !

Have you looked at the futures and now into 7am pre market :eek:
All 3 indexes , 10 year and the VIX are all toasted and burned right now … it’s going to be a crappy market day it appears or one huge sick bigs head fake ! Waiting for 9 am for the open , especially the first 45 minutes to and hour .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back