View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 01:17 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #40
Warning to VTCOA Members - Purchasing from member

Guys, this is a serious thread. And it hurts me to no end to have to post this information here. But I, and others, feel that it is necessary in order to protect all of our members.

Recently a member here made a large purchase from another member, a very large and expensive purchase. What was received was not what was sold. There is no way that this could have been a mistake, the item that was promised was no longer in the seller's possession, and hasn't been for some time.

I'm not going to go into great detail, some folks will probably be able to figure it out though. I am merely doing this to warn others if they decide to deal with this member they do so at risk. I do this in the hopes that no one else will become a victim.

The seller of the item was Blake, known here as blakewilder. Take caution if entering into any deals with this member at this time.

I don't want this thread to turn into a bashing session, in fact I won't allow that to happen. Take this as a public service type announcement, and do with this information what you may.

If the other participant in this would like to make details public here that is fine, I didn't think it was really my place to do so.

As I said, I am very hurt by all this. I considered Blake a real friend, and for me to have to post this goes against so much that I am. But I feel it needed to be done.

Once again, I hope not to see a bunch of replies bagging on either of the members involved, please do me that favor.

"If I can't be a good example then I'll just have to serve as a horrible warning."

Last edited by OCBob; 04-11-2008 at 01:19 PM.