Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Dodge Ram SRT10 - Classifieds > SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale

Complete X-Metal Paxton Supercharger kit for sale

This is a discussion on Complete X-Metal Paxton Supercharger kit for sale within the SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale forums, part of the Dodge Ram SRT10 - Classifieds category!
Hey guys. Since I bought the turbo truck I now have the parts off my truck I am selling. I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 01:20 AM
Almost Senior Member

Member #10773
Send a message via AIM to robwclark
Complete X-Metal Paxton Supercharger kit for sale

Hey guys. Since I bought the turbo truck I now have the parts off my truck I am selling. I wont be using these parts so they are up for sale. I will list the parts individually on different threads. Up until a couple of days ago I had zero intentions of selling my personal go fast parts. The first thing I am listing is the Paxton. I have my X-Metal Paxton Kit that is 100% complete with installation instructions and everything. It came off my 2006 RC 6spd, but I think it will work on an auto QC too. It will fit 2004 to 2006 Ram SRT-10's. Everything's here, the blower unit, all piping, the aftercooler with blowoff valve, the aftercooler water pump, water pump lines, all mounting brackets/hardware, oil lines/fittings, the Paxton ECM, complete fuel system with FMU & dual fuel pumps, and all the wiring. Remember, this is the X-Metal kit with the larger Radiator-mounted water cooler that is as wide as the radiator. The standard paxton cooler is about 1/4 the size of the X-Metal. The X-Metal kit also has the high-volume Coolant pump, larger coolant tank, and a few other minor upgrades. The X-Metal cooling system is much better than the standard paxton stuff. This is the premium Polished kit too, not the satin one. The kit works absolutely excellent. My truck with only headers, VEC3, & bolt-ons made 642 RWHP. I removed the kit myself to insure everything is included, and nothing got lost, broken, or damaged. This is a nice set-up at a steal of a deal. The X-Metal version costs like $2000 more. I had to do some research to find out how many miles are on the kit as it was on there when I bought the truck. The kit has 9,000 miles on it, but I had access to an almost new Paxton superchager head-unit by itself and it only has 3000 miles on it. Everything is VERY clean with very little oil or dirt on it. I need $3500 for it. Call me, Robert at (817)992-8068 with any interest. I check my PM's too, but the fastest way to reach me is by phone. Thanks

ps: I already sold my headers to the new buyer of the 06 NR I just sold.

Robert Clark. Cleburne, TX. 2004 Ram SRT10. 2006 Body Conversion. Night Runner Wheels/headlamps. Original block now 530ci. Forged CP Pistons, Stroked Crank, Billet Mains, Crower Cam, Extensive Headwork. Twin Garrett Turbos, Water/Air Intercooler w/ Heat Exchanger. Complete Aeromotive Fuel System, Line Locks, X-Metal TB, Custom Longtube headers, Flowmaster Mufflers, Cal-Tracks. Dynojet. 93 deg on 7 lbs of boost it made 822 RWHP /856 RWT.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:36 AM

Member #11091
i assume this won't fit a 5.7 hemi?
Old 11-26-2009, 01:39 AM
Almost Senior Member

Member #10773
Quote:
Originally Posted by qdaddy
i assume this won't fit a 5.7 hemi?
U assume right. Even if you did get it to retrofit, it would probably make too much boost. The SRT10 Paxton unit is huge. It may work though. It would take considerable modifications anyway.
Robert Clark. Cleburne, TX. 2004 Ram SRT10. 2006 Body Conversion. Night Runner Wheels/headlamps. Original block now 530ci. Forged CP Pistons, Stroked Crank, Billet Mains, Crower Cam, Extensive Headwork. Twin Garrett Turbos, Water/Air Intercooler w/ Heat Exchanger. Complete Aeromotive Fuel System, Line Locks, X-Metal TB, Custom Longtube headers, Flowmaster Mufflers, Cal-Tracks. Dynojet. 93 deg on 7 lbs of boost it made 822 RWHP /856 RWT.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:41 AM
Boosted Venom
Canadian VTCoA Regional Rep

Member #2040
$3500!! WOW! your giving it away! Someone is going to get a steal,good luck on the sale!
'05 Yellow Fever #366,Paxton Supercharger,Engine forged and built by AMS Engines in Edmonton! SCT,Mopar LT headers & catless mids w/Bassani catback,AMS wires,Viper badged,Evans waterless coolant,HTS Transmision parts & built by ACEomatic Transmisions

Tuned by Chris Jensen
chris@christuned.com
Old 11-26-2009, 02:03 AM
Almost Senior Member

Member #10773
Guys Seriously I was gonna price it at $4000 being my personal X-Metal kit, but I need $$$ to help pay my boss back for the massive loan she just gave me on the turbo truck.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:03 AM
Almost Senior Member

Member #10773
But $3500 buys it.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:45 AM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
Quote:
Originally Posted by robwclark
But $3500 buys it.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:18 AM
Michel Productions
West VTCoA Regional Member
2012 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #1178
Call this a Black Friday sale early. Killer price.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:08 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #1477
What a great deal. You got me thinking about modding my other truck.
Fully Built Motor, Stage 4 Race Heads, Intercooled Roe SC with 15 lb pulley & vec3, JMB CAI, Custom Nitrous Setup, Meth Inj, MSD Plug Wires, JMB Hard Radiator pipes, Accufab Ford GT T/B, Bassani Headers ,Full Exhaust, 2/4 X-Metal Kit, Custom Traction Bars, Custom Fuel Cell, QA1s, Venom Hood, Raceline Wheels, Cal-vue mirrors.

678 RWHP & 722 FT LBS TRQ SAE So Far
Old 11-26-2009, 09:47 AM
Boosted Venom
Canadian VTCoA Regional Rep

Member #2040
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackviper
What a great deal. You got me thinking about modding my other truck.
You have two 10's? Thats just not right! LOL!

How can you go wrong with this deal??
'05 Yellow Fever #366,Paxton Supercharger,Engine forged and built by AMS Engines in Edmonton! SCT,Mopar LT headers & catless mids w/Bassani catback,AMS wires,Viper badged,Evans waterless coolant,HTS Transmision parts & built by ACEomatic Transmisions

Tuned by Chris Jensen
chris@christuned.com