Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Dodge Ram SRT10 - Classifieds > SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale

RC Night Runner $22500

This is a discussion on RC Night Runner $22500 within the SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale forums, part of the Dodge Ram SRT10 - Classifieds category!
Hey guys, my wife and I just had our second kid and the ol Night runner wont cut it anymore. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 01:07 PM

Member #2633
RC Night Runner $22500

Hey guys, my wife and I just had our second kid and the ol Night runner wont cut it anymore. This is #107 Night Runner with 33000 miles on it in southern California. I am open to offers as I need to sell fast. It has a KN drop in filter and Xmetal throttle body and drop kit installed. It will also come with but not installed Xmetal catless mids and Magnaflow cat-back. The truck has all of the options including navigation and Line-X bedliner. Please email me if you are interested as I dont get much time to be on here anymore:

owner@brittbrothersinc.com

06 RC SRT-10 Night Runner #107 of 400 Newly modded with X-metal suspension, Polished TB, Catless Mids, K&N Drop-in filter, 170 T-stat, Magnaflows, and tinted windows...only the beginning.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:12 PM
Almost Senior Member
West VTCoA Regional Member

Member #11101
[quote=titus7]Hey guys, my wife and I just had our second kid and the ol Night runner wont cut it anymore. This is #107 Night Runner with 33000 miles on it in southern California. I am open to offers as I need to sell fast. It has a KN drop in filter and Xmetal throttle body and drop kit installed. It will also come with but not installed Xmetal catless mids and Magnaflow cat-back. The truck has all of the options including navigation and Line-X bedliner. Please email me if you are interested as I dont get much time to be on here anymore:

[quote=titus7]

Wanna sell those MIDS???
Old 10-13-2010, 02:37 PM
Canadian VTCoA Regional Member

Member #10413
Wing? tonneau cover?

Born June 6,2005. 16th Hour in Saltillo, Mexico
Old 10-13-2010, 02:58 PM

Member #2633
No wing or tonneau cover, sorry. I always wanted them but never got them.
06 RC SRT-10 Night Runner #107 of 400 Newly modded with X-metal suspension, Polished TB, Catless Mids, K&N Drop-in filter, 170 T-stat, Magnaflows, and tinted windows...only the beginning.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:58 PM

Member #2633
[QUOTE=SD2005Dustin][quote=titus7]Hey guys, my wife and I just had our second kid and the ol Night runner wont cut it anymore. This is #107 Night Runner with 33000 miles on it in southern California. I am open to offers as I need to sell fast. It has a KN drop in filter and Xmetal throttle body and drop kit installed. It will also come with but not installed Xmetal catless mids and Magnaflow cat-back. The truck has all of the options including navigation and Line-X bedliner. Please email me if you are interested as I dont get much time to be on here anymore:

Quote:
Originally Posted by titus7

Wanna sell those MIDS???
Sure PM me an offer
Old 10-13-2010, 04:01 PM

Member #11541
Quote:
Originally Posted by titus7
Hey guys, my wife and I just had our second kid and the ol Night runner wont cut it anymore. This is #107 Night Runner with 33000 miles on it in southern California. I am open to offers as I need to sell fast. It has a KN drop in filter and Xmetal throttle body and drop kit installed. It will also come with but not installed Xmetal catless mids and Magnaflow cat-back. The truck has all of the options including navigation and Line-X bedliner. Please email me if you are interested as I dont get much time to be on here anymore:

That's a good deal, way back of book.

Congrats on the new addition to the family!

2006 SRT 10 RC - Mopar Long Tube Headers, Catless Mids, Magna Flow, Torrie's SCT, JTSVP lowering kit, JTSVP shifter, JTSVP tb.

2012 BMW 650xi ///M Sport
1998 GC 5.9L
Old 10-13-2010, 04:31 PM

Member #2633
Thanks I will entertain serious offers as well. I have to get rid of it asap.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:28 PM

Member #11541
Have you taken it to any dealers for a buy bid?

Manhiem Market Report on your rig is $22,000, that is what they are selling at auction. If your truck is really clean I think they should at least give you that much because yours is a NightRunner.

Just go to every local domestic dealer and used car place, have them bid on the car, write it down and let them know what the guys down the street bid on it, if they want it and it fits their stocking plan they will beat the bid to get it.

Make sure it looks really nice when you bring it in and I bet you get what you are asking for.

Good luck with the sale.

2006 SRT 10 RC - Mopar Long Tube Headers, Catless Mids, Magna Flow, Torrie's SCT, JTSVP lowering kit, JTSVP shifter, JTSVP tb.

2012 BMW 650xi ///M Sport
1998 GC 5.9L
Old 10-13-2010, 07:44 PM
VIPER POWERED
Southeast VTCoA Regional Member

Member #215
Good luck with the sale.
red qc born may 25,2005 11th hour. bedrug. billet seat levers. billet door pins. billet gas door cover. viper hitch cover. billet flame third brake light cover. egr headlight covers. Jmb cai.Jmb hard radiator pipes.Jmb t-stat housing.Jmb catch can.465 rwhp an 510 rwtq on 55 shot of nos
Old 10-13-2010, 07:53 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #11535
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDAV
Have you taken it to any dealers for a buy bid?

Manhiem Market Report on your rig is $22,000, that is what they are selling at auction. If your truck is really clean I think they should at least give you that much because yours is a NightRunner.

Just go to every local domestic dealer and used car place, have them bid on the car, write it down and let them know what the guys down the street bid on it, if they want it and it fits their stocking plan they will beat the bid to get it.

Make sure it looks really nice when you bring it in and I bet you get what you are asking for.

Good luck with the sale.
If they are selling for 22 they will offer 17 tops. . .. i really wanted a night runner too