Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Dodge Ram SRT10 - Classifieds > SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale

FOR SALE


This is a discussion on FOR SALE within the SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale forums, part of the Dodge Ram SRT10 - Classifieds category!
Originally Posted by Psycho1122 So you paid 19K from a desperate dealer based off blue book for a 60K truck ...



Like Tree45Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2018, 05:47 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 35
Member #16459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho1122 View Post
So you paid 19K from a desperate dealer based off blue book for a 60K truck with mods that do not add value. You say "perfect" condition. I'd like to see what your perception of perfect is. Post up some pictures of your ride. You know, up close, reflections, engine compartment, chassis etc. I'm sure you have seen mine. Perspective is everything.
No I havent seen your truck dont flatter yourself bro I dont give a shit....i posted picks just for you zoooooom in not 1 flaw on my ride keep it clean and garaged


Last edited by Jay212; 05-31-2018 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Misspell
Reply With Quote
  #72 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2018, 08:59 PM
Psycho1122's Avatar
Almost Senior Member
Southwest VTCoA Regional Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The "Crazy" Far East part of Mesa, AZ
Posts: 911
Member #11268
What?!?, no engine pics? Interior? Too afraid to show us the chassis? No wing? What's that non-stock sticker on the side?

Clean Paint. Sure. My point is simple, you stated how your truck is in PERFECT condition and you feel that it sets the bar for average value of our trucks. Your two pictures do not represent very well. So I question your perspective.

Mine IS in Excellent, showroom condition. This is my perspective...

First Hand Look at a Billy Boat Exhaust Installation

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...Code1=RAMSRT10

You on the other hand, find a truck cheap, come on here as a member for a year or so and now your claiming to be the resident expert on the condition and value of our trucks. Now that is comical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay212 View Post
Actually my truck is in perfect condition had 60k miles on it when I bought it came lowered black satin rims new tires k&n cai. I keep it garaged and rarely drive it .....I paid 19k for it 2 years ago Im sure its still worth 19k based on common sense your truck isnt worth 25k lmao
tone likes this.
__________________
2005 Black RC Born on April, 22nd., 16th hour of 2005: BBK, JTSVP Gen II Shifter, JTSVP Under Drive Pulley, K&N Drop-In, Demon Coils, B&B Manifold Back Exhaust w/ Hi flow Cats, SCT Tuned by Torrie, RX Monster Catch Can, JMB QA1 "kicker" shock, Polyurethane Suspension / Sway bar Bushings, AEM Wideband, Raptor Shift Light, Dynamat Interior, JTSVP Oil Cooler lines, 70/30 DiH2O/Dexcool Mix w/ Water Wetter, ALL fluids Synthetic and a few "sneaky" aero mods

2000 ZX1270R, 200 H.P. / 111 Ft. Lbs.

Last edited by Psycho1122; 05-31-2018 at 09:07 PM. Reason: add a link
Reply With Quote
  #73 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2018, 12:56 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 35
Member #16459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho1122 View Post
What?!?, no engine pics? Interior? Too afraid to show us the chassis? No wing? What's that non-stock sticker on the side?

Clean Paint. Sure. My point is simple, you stated how your truck is in PERFECT condition and you feel that it sets the bar for average value of our trucks. Your two pictures do not represent very well. So I question your perspective.

Mine IS in Excellent, showroom condition. This is my perspective...

First Hand Look at a Billy Boat Exhaust Installation

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...Code1=RAMSRT10

You on the other hand, find a truck cheap, come on here as a member for a year or so and now your claiming to be the resident expert on the condition and value of our trucks. Now that is comical.



Ok ok your truck is worth 25k because its yours mines worth 20k because its mine lol whatever makes you happy mr high and mighty 'my truck is cleaner then yours" who gives a shit !!!! Its still the same fucking truck!! Sticker was on there when I bought it ...I dont give 2 shits about your overpriced bb exhaust or your gay ass wing you left on your truck you may as well drive a import if you like wings lmao. Does the pink rabbits foot in your reveiw make your rruck better then mine too
Reply With Quote
  #74 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2018, 09:37 AM
Psycho1122's Avatar
Almost Senior Member
Southwest VTCoA Regional Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The "Crazy" Far East part of Mesa, AZ
Posts: 911
Member #11268
Listen Junior, put up or shut up. You OBVIOUSLY have not done your research. You obtained your truck on the cheap and there IS a reason for it. You just wont disclose to the forum what that is. Your lack of photo's is revealing for starters.

My truck is worth more than the average or above average for a wide variety of reasons. Not only is it in showroom condition (as you can see and don't be jealous now...), the few, CHOICE mods are not only proven, they provide more comprehensive performance overall. The B&B is HIGHLY regarded for build quality, sound and is dyno proven to obtain the highest gains from our engines (Maybe your just too cheap to get one for your truck). Combine that with additions like BBK TB, K&N drop in, Monster catch can under constant vacuum, underdrive pulley, indexed plugs with Demon coils and an awesome custom tune from Torrie to maximize A/F and timing from idle to redline?!?! As many, many members on this forum have discovered over the years that the combination yields an impressive swath of thrust these trucks do not have in stock trim, even with YOUR "hot air sucking" K&N CAI added. My truck is easily a 1/2 second quicker in the 1/4 mile with these few add on's and definitely surprised my buddy when he got his new 2017 392 Charger Scat Pack. Ohhh, he SWORE he would show me his new beautiful tail lights upon our first encounter. The look on his face as I pulled away from a dig while his renowned 392 was managing traction was priceless. Even on the highway, from a roll, he had nothing for me until we were well over 125 mph. Even then, he could only manage to pull even until he got out of it. That is just the engine mods. The JTSVP Gen II shifter adds to the drivability, the AEM wideband keeps an eye on A/F. The shift light insures I don't bounce off the limiter (the mods definitely allow the engine to rev through the range much quicker), the fresh Pirelli's, poly suspension bushings and QA-1 kicker shock ensure traction plus allow the truck to handle so much better in the twisties and high speed sweepers. NOW, The Wing. This is where I just laugh at your foolish ass. It is clear to me and many others here, you just don't get it. It is NOT about looks. If you really drive your truck over 90 m.p.h. through sweepers on uneven or smooth pavement, you will clearly see the benefits of the wings down force. Combined with the front splitter, the whole truck gets pushed down into the sweet spot of the springs and actually handles better than it does at lower speeds. I'm sure you don't know that. I mean really, if you did, your "Gay Ass Wing" (if you have it) would be ON!
Do you really think the Dodge NASCAR team did not know what they were doing when the wing was developed and why?!?!
In addition, I have ALL the stock, easily reinstalled parts right down to the original wipers (removed from my truck) including extra's like a B&M shifter in the original box. They are all stored and will go with the truck. The truck receives impeccable maintenance and has upgrades like JTSVP oil cooler lines to ensure reliability to boot. THESE are the reasons along with provenance that I feel my truck is worth more than the average or above average SRT-10 private party value on KBB and so on. It is not hard to see if you are rational and really know these trucks.

Trust me, your truck and mine are NOT "the same fucking truck" as you state. Unless you show us more (underhood and chassis etc.) I'm sure to embarrass you at a car show. On the road, I'd leave you in my wake AND as the turns come and go, I'd watch you fall farther back as you have to get out of the throttle due to oversteer or simple bounce and buck a lowered truck will do. Cause if you don't, you will bounce and trounce right into the Armco barrier or ditch. Get it yet?!?


"I'm laughing at the superior Intellect"
tone likes this.
__________________
2005 Black RC Born on April, 22nd., 16th hour of 2005: BBK, JTSVP Gen II Shifter, JTSVP Under Drive Pulley, K&N Drop-In, Demon Coils, B&B Manifold Back Exhaust w/ Hi flow Cats, SCT Tuned by Torrie, RX Monster Catch Can, JMB QA1 "kicker" shock, Polyurethane Suspension / Sway bar Bushings, AEM Wideband, Raptor Shift Light, Dynamat Interior, JTSVP Oil Cooler lines, 70/30 DiH2O/Dexcool Mix w/ Water Wetter, ALL fluids Synthetic and a few "sneaky" aero mods

2000 ZX1270R, 200 H.P. / 111 Ft. Lbs.
Reply With Quote
  #75 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2018, 11:29 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 35
Member #16459
Dude you are so bad ass your truck is so superior to mine your a pro man I wanna be just like you I wish I had your truck lnao !!! Yak yak yak keep running your mouth . I dont give 2 shits about your truck what it has or what it runs Im glad you care so much about what my truck looks like ..sounds like someone has some insecurity issues lol...
Reply With Quote
  #76 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2018, 12:48 PM
Psycho1122's Avatar
Almost Senior Member
Southwest VTCoA Regional Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The "Crazy" Far East part of Mesa, AZ
Posts: 911
Member #11268
The basic logic and facts really suck don't they?!?

Like I said Junior, put up or shut up.
tone likes this.
__________________
2005 Black RC Born on April, 22nd., 16th hour of 2005: BBK, JTSVP Gen II Shifter, JTSVP Under Drive Pulley, K&N Drop-In, Demon Coils, B&B Manifold Back Exhaust w/ Hi flow Cats, SCT Tuned by Torrie, RX Monster Catch Can, JMB QA1 "kicker" shock, Polyurethane Suspension / Sway bar Bushings, AEM Wideband, Raptor Shift Light, Dynamat Interior, JTSVP Oil Cooler lines, 70/30 DiH2O/Dexcool Mix w/ Water Wetter, ALL fluids Synthetic and a few "sneaky" aero mods

2000 ZX1270R, 200 H.P. / 111 Ft. Lbs.
Reply With Quote
  #77 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 35
Member #16459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho1122 View Post
The basic logic and facts really suck don't they?!?

Like I said Junior, put up or shut up.
The fact that you are bolstering on a website says a lot about you (pussy)your just a loud mouth pos thinks your truck is better then everyone elses again who gives a fuck ...im not wasting my time crawling under my truck to take photos for some *** that runs a wing on his truck lmao!!! Ass clown!!
SRT10VENOMOUS likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #78 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2018, 08:41 AM
Psycho1122's Avatar
Almost Senior Member
Southwest VTCoA Regional Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The "Crazy" Far East part of Mesa, AZ
Posts: 911
Member #11268
It is obvious that your not that intelligent by the way you conduct yourself. Basic, simple logic and facts do not imply "Bolstering". LOL. I mean really, unless you can show otherwise (like a simple shot of the engine compartment like most members do..), it is a simple fact that your truck does not represent the average value of these trucks. It's that simple. Yet you get quite worked up about it.
I presented a contrast to your opinion on what creates value in these trucks. You and a couple others somehow feel these trucks are not worth much because you got them cheap and they will not appreciate over time. That's a shame and based off Muscle history, quite foolish. As I've stated before, the average auction price on very nice examples of these trucks has been $40,000 over the last 8 years. With one going for 30K at Mecum earlier this year. I've personally seen these trucks at auction and can testify to what it takes to maintain value and desirability. The clean, well maintained and low mileage trucks bring top dollar. Mod value is speculative depending on the taste and desire of the potential buyer. This fly's in the face of what KBB states for value and represents a more realistic "Fair Market Value" based off condition and rarity.
I'm very content in my position on the value I have placed on my truck. I do not want to OR have to sell it. If I keep it another decade, so be it. It's an awesome ride.
You unfortunately have not presented a good argument, only vitriol. Nothing to re-enforce your position other than "you won't waste your time to crawl under your truck". Would you do so for maintenance reasons?
When it comes to the "Wing" comments, I just laugh man. As my previous posts have stated, "you just don't get it".

I challenge you to come back with something to re-enforce your argument. However, I'm sure additional "Wolf Bait" will come from your keypad.

Cheers!
tone and Engin89 like this.
__________________
2005 Black RC Born on April, 22nd., 16th hour of 2005: BBK, JTSVP Gen II Shifter, JTSVP Under Drive Pulley, K&N Drop-In, Demon Coils, B&B Manifold Back Exhaust w/ Hi flow Cats, SCT Tuned by Torrie, RX Monster Catch Can, JMB QA1 "kicker" shock, Polyurethane Suspension / Sway bar Bushings, AEM Wideband, Raptor Shift Light, Dynamat Interior, JTSVP Oil Cooler lines, 70/30 DiH2O/Dexcool Mix w/ Water Wetter, ALL fluids Synthetic and a few "sneaky" aero mods

2000 ZX1270R, 200 H.P. / 111 Ft. Lbs.
Reply With Quote
  #79 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2018, 03:29 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 35
Member #16459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho1122 View Post
It is obvious that your not that intelligent by the way you conduct yourself. Basic, simple logic and facts do not imply "Bolstering". LOL. I mean really, unless you can show otherwise (like a simple shot of the engine compartment like most members do..), it is a simple fact that your truck does not represent the average value of these trucks. It's that simple. Yet you get quite worked up about it.
I presented a contrast to your opinion on what creates value in these trucks. You and a couple others somehow feel these trucks are not worth much because you got them cheap and they will not appreciate over time. That's a shame and based off Muscle history, quite foolish. As I've stated before, the average auction price on very nice examples of these trucks has been $40,000 over the last 8 years. With one going for 30K at Mecum earlier this year. I've personally seen these trucks at auction and can testify to what it takes to maintain value and desirability. The clean, well maintained and low mileage trucks bring top dollar. Mod value is speculative depending on the taste and desire of the potential buyer. This fly's in the face of what KBB states for value and represents a more realistic "Fair Market Value" based off condition and rarity.
I'm very content in my position on the value I have placed on my truck. I do not want to OR have to sell it. If I keep it another decade, so be it. It's an awesome ride.
You unfortunately have not presented a good argument, only vitriol. Nothing to re-enforce your position other than "you won't waste your time to crawl under your truck". Would you do so for maintenance reasons?
When it comes to the "Wing" comments, I just laugh man. As my previous posts have stated, "you just don't get it".

I challenge you to come back with something to re-enforce your argument. However, I'm sure additional "Wolf Bait" will come from your keypad.

Cheers!
Dude your obsession with wanting to see my chassis is getting weird I dont swing that way bro and Im definitely not showing you my spare tire !!! Take your truck with your clean chassis and gay ass wing on it go to downtown San Francisco and Im sure you can get some dudes to show you there chassis!!! Lmao your just mad cuz I paid 19k and you paid 60k fir the same truck yeah bro your truck depreciated 40 k lmao you got ripped off bro!!
SRT10VENOMOUS likes this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vB.Sponsors
This site is supported by its members, vendors, and administration. Vtcoa.com is in no way affiliated with Daimler Chrysler. Dodge, Viper,Ram SRT-10, the Viper logo and likeness are registered trademarks of Daimler Chrysler. The contents of this site are owned by Vtcoa.com and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the Administrator.
GM Truck Forum
Ford Raptor Forums
Chevy Tahoe Forum
Chevy Cobalt Forum
Chevy Camaro Forum
Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Ford Truck Forum
88-98 GM Truck Forum
73-87 Gm Truck Forum
Ford Expedition Forum
Chevy Equinox Forum
Chevy Cruze Forum
Jeep Liberty Forum
Jeep Forum
Dodge Ram Forum
Chrysler 200 Forum
Scion xD Forum
Scion xB Forum
Dodge Challenger Forum
Sotball Forums
SRT Forum
Nissan Titan Forum
Buick Enclave Forum
Cadillac Forum
Cadillac XTS Forum