Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Off Topic > Non-Offensive
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

Non-Offensive

Rhode Island still sucks!

This is a discussion on Rhode Island still sucks! within the Non-Offensive forums, part of the Off Topic category!
Nothing changed here, same as it ever was LOL. Guess I'll go down and spend the rest of the night ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2006, 06:37 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #40
Rhode Island still sucks!

Nothing changed here, same as it ever was LOL. Guess I'll go down and spend the rest of the night at the hotel bar, can't even drink captain and coke though, all they have is Pepsi and that makes a shitty drink heheheheh. Off to Atlanta on Wednesday morning, back here that night and then I get to head home on Friday, just in time for Bakersfield.

"If I can't be a good example then I'll just have to serve as a horrible warning."
Old 09-18-2006, 06:40 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #1
nice of you to join us!

Seeya this weekend...

Vipers of the world . com
Old 09-18-2006, 07:01 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSrt007
nice of you to join us!

Seeya this weekend...
Yeah, they've been making me work now that I am in a real office this week. I don't know how you guys do it LOL.

"If I can't be a good example then I'll just have to serve as a horrible warning."
Old 09-18-2006, 07:38 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #437
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCBob
Nothing changed here, same as it ever was LOL. Guess I'll go down and spend the rest of the night at the hotel bar, can't even drink captain and coke though, all they have is Pepsi and that makes a shitty drink heheheheh. Off to Atlanta on Wednesday morning, back here that night and then I get to head home on Friday, just in time for Bakersfield.
where i am is the actual butthole ur just on the gooch, can u tell i hate it here i cant wait to move
Old 09-18-2006, 08:44 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominick572
where i am is the actual butthole ur just on the gooch, can u tell i hate it here i cant wait to move
I've got a bunch of reasons to hate RI, the biggest being my little Brother and one of my best friends were killed in the station fire. But at least 2 good friends made it out, I am grateful for that every day. If i t weren't for that I probably wouldn't dread coming here so much. I know every nook and crannie of the Marriott here, I have spent a lot of time here, my company even held the memorial here for those guys as we all worked for the same company.

My Mom was born and raised in Lynn, the city of Sin LOL, so we have a lot of connections to New England from way back. Our family still has a cabin that my Grandfather built in Maine.

Old 09-18-2006, 08:53 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #437
o wow sorry to hear that man...... personally im getting ready to make a big move to somewhere abouts where you are in Cali. with some friends gonna sell the camaro my father left me to do it truck is coming with me though.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:56 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominick572
o wow sorry to hear that man...... personally im getting ready to make a big move to somewhere abouts where you are in Cali. with some friends gonna sell the camaro my father left me to do it truck is coming with me though.
When you get there let us know. It beats the hell out of the northeast in some ways. But there are some things about New England that you just can't find anywhere else. They all got the good and bad, if it weren't for that one thing I would probably really like it here. The Foxy Lady isn't so bad for legs and eggs in the morning LOL.

Old 09-18-2006, 09:11 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #437
oh man i was there for my 18th birthday a while ago wow yea thats a good one for sure only other place i can think of that is somewhat similar would be amsterdam. that is on my to do list.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:27 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #233
Send a message via AIM to Kevan
We just got back from my mom's wedding in RI. While my new step-dad's place is nice (on the water in Barrington), the roads there SUCK BALLZ. Don't give me any crap about the weather up there and how hard it is on pavement. I see extensive use of concrete, and with the money they rake- excuse me- bulldoze in from the toll roads....pfft. Get off the Excuse Train and fix the damn things.

The street signs are a f-ing joke. If you're driving to a new place, plan an extra 30 min. to back-track because you missed the 5" x 3" street sign with the faded letters. I get the whole "old world" nostalgia thing, but come on...double them up or something. Can't visit the tourist attractions if I can't find them!

Lastly, there are far too many "Mass-holes" on the roads. I was newly-amazed at the sheer lack of driving skills displayed to me that week. I'm not sure how they tell the DUI's from the sober folks.

Other than that, it seems like a fine place.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:36 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevan
We just got back from my mom's wedding in RI. While my new step-dad's place is nice (on the water in Barrington), the roads there SUCK BALLZ. Don't give me any crap about the weather up there and how hard it is on pavement. I see extensive use of concrete, and with the money they rake- excuse me- bulldoze in from the toll roads....pfft. Get off the Excuse Train and fix the damn things.

The street signs are a f-ing joke. If you're driving to a new place, plan an extra 30 min. to back-track because you missed the 5" x 3" street sign with the faded letters. I get the whole "old world" nostalgia thing, but come on...double them up or something. Can't visit the tourist attractions if I can't find them!

Lastly, there are far too many "Mass-holes" on the roads. I was newly-amazed at the sheer lack of driving skills displayed to me that week. I'm not sure how they tell the DUI's from the sober folks.

Other than that, it seems like a fine place.

hahahahahahahahahaha LMAO welcome to my life bud!!!!!!