Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Main Forum > New Members Section
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

New Members Section

This is a discussion on New Member within the New Members Section forums, part of the Main Forum category!
Originally Posted by dlpjr2007 Thanks! I'd be happy to help. We have a stainless steel braided set with fittings to ...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2016, 01:04 PM
VIPER POWERED
Southwest VTCoA Regional Member
Southwest VTCoA Regional Rep
2013 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #10675
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlpjr2007 View Post
Thanks!
I'd be happy to help. We have a stainless steel braided set with fittings to cute it for good. You can email me at transam75@hotmail.com sir since you can't PM yet.

Home of the SuperSnake hoods NOW AVAILABLE! :
Venomous1 Racing Traction/Transfer Systems coming to an SRT-10 near you
Venomous1 Racing Underdrive Pulleys for Gen3 SRT-10 Viper Trucks and Coupes available now!!

** 1 OF 5 2005 SRT-10 Quad Cab Tremec T56
Equipped**
Home of the First and Fastest 6 Speed SRT10 Quad Cab...The VENOMOUS1

Your Viper Coupe and Truck go fast and appearance parts GO-TO guy!!
Old 11-23-2016, 01:25 AM
NorCal SF Bay Area
West VTCoA Regional Rep

Member #14841
Welcome from the bay.
Old 12-29-2016, 07:24 PM

Member #15914
Just wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself, since I have been a member for several months (since I decided I was going to purchase a SRT-10 Truck) started doing my homework about these monster trucks. I recently purchased a 2006 QC Night Runner (#305) shipped to Hawaii from California (pictures coming soon). Looking forward to learn from a lot of you that have own the trucks for a while. Navigating through what my profile let me see, there's a lot of good people with a lot of good knowledge here. Again, I'm a newby to this forum and vehicles with minimum knowledge but excited to learn more about

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread but I couldn't start a new one to introduce myself (I guess I need 50 posts before I receive rights)

Last edited by purerican; 12-29-2016 at 07:26 PM.
Old 12-29-2016, 11:17 PM
VIPER POWERED
Northeast VTCoA Regional Member
2013 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #11418
Red trucka are slow

06 jeep srt8 forged 426, ported heads with edelbrock intake manifold. awd beast

15 Hellcat Charger . stock for now
Old 12-30-2016, 02:54 AM
NorCal SF Bay Area
West VTCoA Regional Rep

Member #14841
Welcome.
Old 12-30-2016, 04:04 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #14800
Quote:
Originally Posted by purerican View Post
Just wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself, since I have been a member for several months (since I decided I was going to purchase a SRT-10 Truck) started doing my homework about these monster trucks. I recently purchased a 2006 QC Night Runner (#305) shipped to Hawaii from California (pictures coming soon). Looking forward to learn from a lot of you that have own the trucks for a while. Navigating through what my profile let me see, there's a lot of good people with a lot of good knowledge here. Again, I'm a newby to this forum and vehicles with minimum knowledge but excited to learn more about

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread but I couldn't start a new one to introduce myself (I guess I need 50 posts before I receive rights)
I think there are a couple people on here from Hawaii, don't know which island though
Old 12-30-2016, 06:13 PM

Member #15914
Thanks, NukeGM/ Ford. I have seen 3 10s here (Oahu) driving around (during different occasions).... 1 QC red one, a 2005 QC Silver, and a black one (can't remember SC or QC). But yes I've seen some people from here in the forum.
Old 12-31-2016, 12:42 AM
NorCal SF Bay Area
West VTCoA Regional Rep

Member #14841
Quote:
Originally Posted by purerican View Post
Thanks, NukeGM/ Ford. I have seen 3 10s here (Oahu) driving around (during different occasions).... 1 QC red one, a 2005 QC Silver, and a black one (can't remember SC or QC). But yes I've seen some people from here in the forum.
DJ is one of them. Good guy. I believe he has a black 05 QC. Goes by hawaiisrt on here.
Old 12-31-2016, 04:16 AM

Member #15914
6speedquadcab,

Thanks for the information. I will reach out to him
Old 01-02-2017, 12:41 PM
You got a Hemi?
Europe VTCoA Regional Member

Member #16298
Send a message via ICQ to Gianni Rondinini Send a message via Skype™ to Gianni Rondinini
newcomer from italy :)

hi guys!
glad to be part of this forum, as a recent owner of a wonderful 2005 red automatic quadcab!
it was solid red when i bought it and i added white stripes to make it a little bit more aggressive
unfortunately, it's one of the ram's not featuring a tonneau cover, but i hope to find a nice one to install someday: getting pounds and pounds of dirt into the back is all but pleasant...

i can't post pictures of my truck as i still haven't taken any, but i promise i'll do as soon as possible.
i forgot to mention my ram was originarily sold in texas, but original plates went into trash when the truck came to italy.

i replied to this thread as i still don't have permissions to start a new one

i apologize if i'm a foreigner, as i saw this is the viper truck club of america, but ram's aren't even imported into italy then there are no forums (i'm aware of) to talk about these beasts...

i'm in the need of some help to get documents regarding the towing hook of my ram: i'll accept suggestions about how I should behave to ask, as i still can't start new threads.

in the meanwhile, if anybody is willing to help me here, the problem is this: i need a document, made by dodge, stating an id for the hook and it's technical data. some sort of data sheet, if you want. the fact is the importer of my ram forgot to transcribe on the italian truck documents that the truck originally featured a towing hook and that it cannot be removed (it's welded on the chassis). now, in italy, every 2 years, you must go thru a deep check/inspection of any vehicle and the office checking my truck now says it's not okay as it has a towing hook (doesn't matter whether i use it or not), but not data sheet accompanies it. long story short, i can't drive my truck until i get this data sheet from dodge company, but i can't get in touch with them, being a foreigner, and dodge italy won't help me, as the truck is imported (other dodge models are imported, but ram isn't).

bye!
gianni.

Last edited by Gianni Rondinini; 01-02-2017 at 12:52 PM.