Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > VTCOA Events > Schedule an Event Here
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Administrator

Member #29
Ohio Viper Club Invite to Viper Truck Owners

Just thought I would pass on that the Ohio Viper Chapter has invited Viper Truck owners to there Halloween Party

Quote from daytonprowler
Quote:
Viper Trucks? ABSOLUTELY!! When I became President of the Ohio Region, I advocated to have Viper Truck owners as associate members. Contact Janey White 330-219-6325 or wwhite82@aol.com
I think this would be a cool event for the Viper Truck Owners and Viper Owners to get better acquainted. I leave this in you good hands, I hope a few can attend

Jeff

Old 09-15-2013, 06:55 PM
Administrator

Member #29
Oh, and I verified, you don't need to be a member to attend.

Quote:
We would love to have them attend. They need not be a member to come to this event. I understand they want to checkout the club and come to some events before they consider joining. Not a problem.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Administrator

Member #29
Originally posted in the Rep section then realized there are no OHIO or Midwest Reps. So here it is. When you get down to it, there are very few of us and the lack of GTG's in some area's just isn't very fun for those that are not in big GTG area's. So for those that would like to attend, go for it and let us know

Jeff
Old 09-15-2013, 10:26 PM

Member #14223
I plan on attending as this is in my neck of the woods. BTW, this was a great Bunch of people. I was honored to be a part of their GTG at the Mopar Nats this season in Columbus. The whole gang was extremely hospitable and accepting of all the SRT 10 Ram owners present during the event, even sharing their a/c Jegs suite to watch the racing!
Old 09-16-2013, 12:36 AM
VIPER POWERED
Midwest VTCoA Regional Member

Member #13610
Its harvest season and work gets silly...I would love to go but I doubtful on being able to make it..

mopar-or-no-car likes this

FUEL AIR SPARK JUNKIE.......A little too much is just enough for me!!!! Pic is of the car that started it all the very first viper as seen at the WALTER P CHRYSLER Museum!!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:18 AM
VTCoA Board
Midwest VTCoA Regional Rep

Member #12707
I'd like to go, but will have to check the calendar.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:55 AM

Member #13290
Quote:
Originally Posted by kray View Post
I plan on attending as this is in my neck of the woods. BTW, this was a great Bunch of people. I was honored to be a part of their GTG at the Mopar Nats this season in Columbus. The whole gang was extremely hospitable and accepting of all the SRT 10 Ram owners present during the event, even sharing their a/c Jegs suite to watch the racing!
Yessir, the VCA always puts on a good event.

Terry Bosserman, the Ohio Regional Rep, is also a long time friend of my family's. Get to know him, he always has something going on for the Viper's.

Anybody thinking about attending, i'm sure this will be nice.

AJ
'04
Full bolt on, 2/3 drop, 4:56's +lots of extras.

Boost Coming Soon.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:27 PM
VTCoA Board

Member #12707
I think I'm going to go. Missed going to the Mopar Nats and this is only an hour away, guess I'll email Janey in the morning.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:46 PM

Member #14223
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysSRT10 View Post
I think I'm going to go. Missed going to the Mopar Nats and this is only an hour away, guess I'll email Janey in the morning.
Looking forward to meeting you Jay. If you want to meet me at my house 'bout 3 miles off route 8 near the Stow Kent border we can caravan down there. We can meet up with the club a little earlier and tour one of the members warehouse which I hear is full of exotic sport cars...
Old 10-14-2013, 11:57 PM
VTCoA Board

Member #12707
Quote:
Originally Posted by kray View Post
Looking forward to meeting you Jay. If you want to meet me at my house 'bout 3 miles off route 8 near the Stow Kent border we can caravan down there. We can meet up with the club a little earlier and tour one of the members warehouse which I hear is full of exotic sport cars...
Sounds cool to me, let me know what time to be at your place to make the tour and text me your address. If its nice that day I may drive my 10.