Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > VTCOA Supporting Vendors > JTS Venom Performance
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

JTS Venom Performance

shifter

This is a discussion on shifter within the JTS Venom Performance forums, part of the VTCOA Supporting Vendors category!
Sold to Burt from Calgary...

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 01:03 AM
Canadian VTCoA Regional Member

Member #10913
Sold to Burt from Calgary

Old 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
Tony, are the springs the same on both sides? Mine feels great on the first gear side, it's the 5th gear side I'd like to change.
they are the same, let me see if I have that other set, really slammed at the shop, actually just doing paper work, so remind me tomorrow, call or email , haven't had much time to get on forums lately, or hit me with a text, I wont answer my personal during biz hours and may not respond right off to a text, but sometimes lately best way to remind me
shop is 704-234-7598
cell 704-214-7849
email tony@jtsvp.com
Old 04-03-2014, 12:27 PM
VIPER POWERED
West VTCoA Regional Member

Member #12419
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE View Post
they are the same, let me see if I have that other set, really slammed at the shop, actually just doing paper work, so remind me tomorrow, call or email , haven't had much time to get on forums lately, or hit me with a text, I wont answer my personal during biz hours and may not respond right off to a text, but sometimes lately best way to remind me
shop is 704-234-7598
cell 704-214-7849
email tony@jtsvp.com
No need to send me another set, Tony. I am completely happy with my shifter! If I decide to switch the springs, I'll either grab some from my local hardware specialty place, or just wait until I am ready to buy more stuff from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARRESTmeRed04 View Post
This has to be a sick joke
Old 04-03-2014, 12:28 PM
VIPER POWERED
Northeast VTCoA Regional Member

Member #13011
Tony put me on the list, I'll take one ASAP!!!!!
Old 04-03-2014, 01:29 PM
VIPER POWERED
Southeast VTCoA Regional Member

Member #13025
I own The gen 2 and love it. But because of the design the shifter has to have to have the short throw it does it will never feel or center like a car shifter. The problem is the base has to be so tall to make shifts short the length from the pivot ball to lower ball in tranny is so long that it kills centering abilities. I am working on something that could be mounted to the shifter that would change this. Once I have it figured out I will show to tony. Just my 2 cents
Old 04-03-2014, 01:50 PM
VIPER POWERED
West VTCoA Regional Member

Member #12419
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxam962 View Post
I own The gen 2 and love it. But because of the design the shifter has to have to have the short throw it does it will never feel or center like a car shifter. The problem is the base has to be so tall to make shifts short the length from the pivot ball to lower ball in tranny is so long that it kills centering abilities. I am working on something that could be mounted to the shifter that would change this. Once I have it figured out I will show to tony. Just my 2 cents
Mine centers very well moving from the 1st gear side of the transmission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARRESTmeRed04 View Post
This has to be a sick joke
Old 04-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
guys I was out of town on an emergency this weekend that went over into today, so tomorrow will get with those on the shifters to get sent out tomorrow

thanks
Old 04-21-2014, 10:13 PM
Canadian VTCoA Regional Member

Member #14015
shifter

I finally got to drive my truck. First time this year and new shifter is amazing! Shifting up and down is precise, with no feeling around trying to find 3rd. I should have installed it long time ago. Only took 20 minutes to put it in, definately is best upgrade I've done to my truck so far.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:43 AM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
Quote:
Originally Posted by john b View Post
I finally got to drive my truck. First time this year and new shifter is amazing! Shifting up and down is precise, with no feeling around trying to find 3rd. I should have installed it long time ago. Only took 20 minutes to put it in, definately is best upgrade I've done to my truck so far.
cool beans John, glad you enjoy it sir
Old 11-16-2015, 02:06 PM
NorCal SF Bay Area
West VTCoA Regional Rep

Member #14841
Tony, I'm looking through your online store and shop post and I can't seem to find any info on your shift knob. Can you help a brother out?