Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

asleep

This is a discussion on asleep within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
Look how long it took anyone to post anything after Shaggy (rightfully) stopped my last post. hmmmmm...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2018, 09:30 AM
VIPER POWERED
Southwest VTCoA Regional Member

Member #13578
asleep

Look how long it took anyone to post anything after Shaggy (rightfully) stopped my last post. hmmmmm

Belanger headers, 3Ē aluminized pipe w/VX series mufflers, Venomous UD pulley, K&N FIPK Cold Air Kit, Roe Racing Throttle Body, MSD plug wires, Venomous Racing 2400 torque converter, HTS Valve Body and shift kit, SCT tuned by Chris Jensen and DR VIPER at Venomous Racing.
Old 12-19-2018, 06:31 PM
VIPER POWERED
Southeast VTCoA Regional Member

Member #2161
Send a message via Yahoo to trussman
Just leave already man. You are no benefit to the community.
Slitherbeast likes this.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:42 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #13578
Quote:
Originally Posted by trussman View Post
Just leave already man. You are no benefit to the community.
Sorry, just an observation "man"

Belanger headers, 3Ē aluminized pipe w/VX series mufflers, Venomous UD pulley, K&N FIPK Cold Air Kit, Roe Racing Throttle Body, MSD plug wires, Venomous Racing 2400 torque converter, HTS Valve Body and shift kit, SCT tuned by Chris Jensen and DR VIPER at Venomous Racing.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:35 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #2161
Seriously. If you go through most of your posts on threads they are nothing but pot stirring and whining. A little pot stirring keeps things interesting, but, if you can't actually add to the community with helpful post at least once in a while, then why are you even here? This is a legitimate question.
Old 12-20-2018, 12:30 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #13578
Quote:
Originally Posted by trussman View Post
Seriously. If you go through most of your posts on threads they are nothing but pot stirring and whining. A little pot stirring keeps things interesting, but, if you can't actually add to the community with helpful post at least once in a while, then why are you even here? This is a legitimate question.
Read my post on the bed cover

Old 12-20-2018, 02:11 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #2161
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Read my post on the bed cover
I saw that after this post. You have finally made ONE on topic post. Congratulations!
Old 12-20-2018, 03:40 PM
Administrator

Member #29
Not asleep, just deleting spam and watching for posts I have interest in, this may not be one, but the back and forth reminds me of this entire last year
Old 12-20-2018, 06:19 PM
NorCal SF Bay Area
West VTCoA Regional Rep

Member #14841
I think likeable people have just been busy with their daily lives and holiday plans. Just give it up already Shorty, Scott won’t be coming back, and if you keep it up you may not be welcomed back either. Even I know when to quit and let go, and I’m stubborn as hell.
Old 12-20-2018, 06:48 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #13578
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speedquadcab View Post
I think likeable people have just been busy with their daily lives and holiday plans. Just give it up already Shorty, Scott wonít be coming back, and if you keep it up you may not be welcomed back either. Even I know when to quit and let go, and Iím stubborn as hell.
Not concerned about Scott-----just wondering why there are so few REAL posts. It's kinda like the new has worn off and most folks have moved on to something else. I will look for a Hellcat or maybe a genuine Cobra to play with.

"Not welcome back either" back in the day (1970's) a buddy and I were ask not to come back to a bar/brothel in Ciudad Acuna Mexico (google it). Not been welcomed back in far worse and far better places than this forum. But will miss some of the old guys and the wealth of information that used to be posted.

Old 12-20-2018, 07:25 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #2161
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Not concerned about Scott-----just wondering why there are so few REAL posts. It's kinda like the new has worn off and most folks have moved on to something else. I will look for a Hellcat or maybe a genuine Cobra to play with.

"Not welcome back either" back in the day (1970's) a buddy and I were ask not to come back to a bar/brothel in Ciudad Acuna Mexico (google it). Not been welcomed back in far worse and far better places than this forum. But will miss some of the old guys and the wealth of information that used to be posted.
As long as you've been here, and as many issues as your truck has had that have been resolved, you have the potential to be helpful but 99% of the time you choose not to. You could be the wealth of information to the next group of owners you know.