Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

THE BATRAM

This is a discussion on THE BATRAM within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
Originally Posted by jbilledeaux The truck looks amazing I love the detail that you've put in it, other than the ...

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 03:00 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #10317
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbilledeaux
The truck looks amazing I love the detail that you've put in it, other than the steering wheel is on the wrong side
yea idk thatit was a right hand drive thats cool

i like the push start button alot

and i just found my new wall paper

just here for the bad ass trucks

05 RumbleBEE second swarm #1334
The Official SRT10 Killer of the Site
just lots of clean modds [/IMG]
Old 03-19-2009, 03:08 PM
Almost Senior Member

Member #830
From the 2008 Truck of the Year winner,,, I think you've got my early vote for 2009 Truck of the Year... I LOVE IT!!!!
Belanger Long Tubes-Magnaflow CatBack-CF Clutch-ROE Throttle Body-JMB CAI-MSD Wires-Stage 2 ECU-B&M SS-170* Stat-JMB Powdercoated Engine Bling & Polished Goodies-Painted Mirrors & Billet Handles-Matrix Headlamps-GemTop GT Classic Tonneau-Putco Sills-Bedrug-20% tint-Tinted tails-Lightbar-Viper Badging-Rear Wheel Liners-Grillecraft Grille-Audio Integration Custom Stereo-Nightrunner Wheels-X-Metal Rotors-Custom 4/5 Drop
Old 03-19-2009, 03:14 PM

Member #2900
WOW! That is beautifull!
1972 Monte Carlo (all original and near perfect)
2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX12R
2006 Honda CRF450R
Old 03-19-2009, 03:16 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #276
nice job carl !!!

should be nominated next month for TOTM....... good luck.
2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Yellow Fever #146 out of 200 , mods ? a few..... SOLD
1997 GTS - let the modding begin.
srt-10 pics : http://picasaweb.google.com/moparrac...UntitledAlbum#

Old 03-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Almost Senior Member

Member #1826
That is Wicked!

\ˈwi-kəd\
Function: adjective
Going beyond reasonable or predictable limits
Old 03-19-2009, 03:31 PM
VIPER POWERED
Northeast VTCoA Regional Member

Member #828
My vote for truck of the year. That is amazing. I want to go to NZ just to see it in person.

The video is really f-ing cool too. Maybe add some clips of Batman driving and switch back and forth from the real movie to yours. Well done!!!
06 SRT10 RC - Born 3/22/06 - Brilliant Black Pearlcoat - JTSVP oil lines, Bassani headers, JMB CAI, B&M Shifter, B&B full exhaust, Centerforce clutch, Viper hydraulic upgrade, bedrug, JMB engine kit, 180 stat, SCT tuned by Torrie, - Plate VIPR DNA

Last edited by TREKER; 03-19-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:45 PM
VIPER POWERED
2013 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #2263
Thanks again everyone. While I love the BATRAM, it's nice that others appreciate it as well. A big thanks to Sean @ Roe Racing for his help and super speedy delivery as well as Stinker for the mats and TexasYellowFever for the custom start button. The door reflectors were one of the hardest parts to get right, just ask Roe LOL I ended up ordering around 10 in 3 separate orders just to get them perfect lol.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:30 PM

Member #504
I don't like black trucks because of the care it takes to keep the paint looking good, but I gotta say your truck looks tits! The detail is well thought out. Everything from the RHD conversion to the bat logos I think you did a great job. The best part about doing custom stuff like this is enjoying it and getting compliments. Good job!
Stinks 1/2 Lowering Kit, JMB front sway bar links, JMB Midpipes, K&N FIPK, X-Metal Shifter, X-Metal Door Sills, X-metal seat levers, X-metal Fang Fuel Door, Raptor Shift light, Mopar IPOD Integration Kit, 170 degree T-Stat, John Stuttle smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light.
NO WING!
Old 03-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Almost Senior Member

Member #830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlwalski
Thanks again everyone. While I love the BATRAM, it's nice that others appreciate it as well. A big thanks to Sean @ Roe Racing for his help and super speedy delivery as well as Stinker for the mats and TexasYellowFever for the custom start button. The door reflectors were one of the hardest parts to get right, just ask Roe LOL I ended up ordering around 10 in 3 separate orders just to get them perfect lol.
You have any plans to do more with the engine bay? It would look amazing to have Justin powdercoat your valve covers and intake manifold in gunmetal...
I painted all my plastic tanks in my old truck black with a rattlecan (see my coolant overflow tank). It really helped with the flow of the engine layout. Having a white few plastic tank really broke it up. If I got my hands on your truck, I would do everything in this picture with a gunmetal (I wouldn't do flat/gloss black, just for a bit of contrast in the engine bay)....

Belanger Long Tubes-Magnaflow CatBack-CF Clutch-ROE Throttle Body-JMB CAI-MSD Wires-Stage 2 ECU-B&M SS-170* Stat-JMB Powdercoated Engine Bling & Polished Goodies-Painted Mirrors & Billet Handles-Matrix Headlamps-GemTop GT Classic Tonneau-Putco Sills-Bedrug-20% tint-Tinted tails-Lightbar-Viper Badging-Rear Wheel Liners-Grillecraft Grille-Audio Integration Custom Stereo-Nightrunner Wheels-X-Metal Rotors-Custom 4/5 Drop
Old 03-19-2009, 05:51 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #436
My god Carl..That is the baddest of the bad. ...congrats on a job well done.. ...I would like to see more about the interior color change.. ....I think my chance for being 2009 truck of the yr just flew out the door.. ...............BTW..aint it kinda dangerous driving on the wrong side of the road all the time?..

2013 CHALLENGER SRT8 AUTO IN BLACK * LMI TRUE CAI * ARRINGTON STAGE II ALUM INTAKE* KW COIL OVERS * CORSA EXTREME CATBACK * MAGNAFLOW HIGH FLOW CATS * 3.23 GETRAG LSD * PARAMOUNT DOMINATOR 3800 STALL CONVERTER * SPEEDLOGIX LIGHTWEIGHT FACIA MOUNT * ARRINGTON 6.4 BASED 426 STROKER * 517 RWHP / 536 RWTQ * MODERN MUSCLE 87 MM PORTED THROTTLE BODY * COMP VVT CAM CUSTOM GRIND FOR ARRINGTON * TUNED BY THE HEMITUNER.....