Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

Just returned from the Doctor

This is a discussion on Just returned from the Doctor within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
Dr. Viper that is, Venomous 1 to the guys here. I will post pictures later but has a 6,000 sq ...

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2018, 04:07 PM
VIPER POWERED
Southwest VTCoA Regional Member

Member #13578
Just returned from the Doctor

Dr. Viper that is, Venomous 1 to the guys here. I will post pictures later but has a 6,000 sq ft shop, three bays, three trucks deep and a huge office section. I saw an older Chevy pickup he was building a muscle car engine for and then saw 6 SRT-10's in the shop. Engines, paint, body work---you name it Scott was very busy. Never too busy to help me out but none the less backlogged with work. I met him when he was working out of his house and well, pretty messy set up trying to utilize a garage and work in the drive way on 2-3 trucks at a time. This new shop is immaculate----so clean you could eat off the flour well organized and very professional. He has a super mechanic helper to boot.

Not only was I impressed with the set up but really thrilled for him. The quality of his work is 2nd to none and always willing to give good advice to any that ask. I was so impressed I now am thinking about a build job if I can part with my baby for a couple of weeks.

Pics to follow.
SRT10VENOMOUS and hawaiisrt like this.

Belanger headers, 3Ē aluminized pipe w/VX series mufflers, Venomous UD pulley, K&N FIPK Cold Air Kit, Roe Racing Throttle Body, MSD plug wires, Venomous Racing 2400 torque converter, HTS Valve Body and shift kit, SCT tuned by Chris Jensen and DR VIPER at Venomous Racing.

Last edited by shorty; 06-08-2018 at 04:12 PM.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:17 PM

Member #15695
Did you wipe your face after you left?
Pirana131313 likes this.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:35 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #13578
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinsrt View Post
Did you wipe your face after you left?
I consider your origin----PA and realize most of you guys up there in liberal land focus on excrement from the back side of humans as well as animals so will disregard your comment.
SRT10VENOMOUS likes this.

Belanger headers, 3Ē aluminized pipe w/VX series mufflers, Venomous UD pulley, K&N FIPK Cold Air Kit, Roe Racing Throttle Body, MSD plug wires, Venomous Racing 2400 torque converter, HTS Valve Body and shift kit, SCT tuned by Chris Jensen and DR VIPER at Venomous Racing.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:41 PM
Almost Senior Member
Midwest VTCoA Regional Member

Member #13290
What did you have done?

AJ
'04
Full bolt on, 2/3 drop, 4:56's +lots of extras.

Boost Coming Soon.

Old 06-09-2018, 08:38 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #13578
spark plugs replaced
tail-gate auto lock fixed
granny steps reinstalled to stop the horrid squeaking
4 new rotors and pads---holes and slotted so I now look like the big boys that go fast and stop faster
mock cats installed for stupid inspection reasons
General tightening and inspection.

renewed a friendship that had been on hold for 2 years.

Old 06-09-2018, 09:16 AM

Member #15695
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post

renewed a friendship that had been on hold for 2 years.

Rekindled something huh Make sure you get tested lol.
Pirana131313 likes this.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:19 AM
VIPER POWERED
Midwest VTCoA Regional Member

Member #13610
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Dr. Viper that is, Venomous 1 to the guys here. I will post pictures later but has a 6,000 sq ft shop, three bays, three trucks deep and a huge office section. I saw an older Chevy pickup he was building a muscle car engine for and then saw 6 SRT-10's in the shop. Engines, paint, body work---you name it Scott was very busy. Never too busy to help me out but none the less backlogged with work. I met him when he was working out of his house and well, pretty messy set up trying to utilize a garage and work in the drive way on 2-3 trucks at a time. This new shop is immaculate----so clean you could eat off the flour well organized and very professional. He has a super mechanic helper to boot.

Not only was I impressed with the set up but really thrilled for him. The quality of his work is 2nd to none and always willing to give good advice to any that ask. I was so impressed I now am thinking about a build job if I can part with my baby for a couple of weeks.

Pics to follow.
Only the stupid fucks like yourself call him Dr Viper. Everyone else knows him as the resident HACK!

At least hes now fucking the unassuming in a decent shop and has 1 repeat customer...

Man that sucks for thoes that just dont know any better...
Pirana131313 and blazinsrt like this.

mopar-or-no-car likes this

FUEL AIR SPARK JUNKIE.......A little too much is just enough for me!!!! Pic is of the car that started it all the very first viper as seen at the WALTER P CHRYSLER Museum!!!!

Last edited by mopar-or-no-car; 06-09-2018 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Almost Senior Member

Member #11268
If V1 is doing enough work to support a stand alone shop, he must be doing something correct. If the quality of work is suspect over time with unhappy customers, it will not last too long.

I say good for him to take the plunge and do it for himself.

A website with services, parts and images could help alot.

Cheers!
2005 Black RC Born on April, 22nd., 16th hour of 2005: BBK, JTSVP Gen II Shifter, JTSVP Under Drive Pulley, K&N Drop-In, Demon Coils, B&B Manifold Back Exhaust w/ Hi flow Cats, SCT Tuned by Torrie, RX Monster Catch Can, JMB QA1 "kicker" shock, Polyurethane Suspension / Sway bar Bushings, AEM Wideband, Raptor Shift Light, Dynamat Interior, JTSVP Oil Cooler lines, 70/30 DiH2O/Dexcool Mix w/ Water Wetter, ALL fluids Synthetic and a few "sneaky" aero mods

2000 ZX1270R, 200 H.P. / 111 Ft. Lbs.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:40 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #13578
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopar-or-no-car View Post
Only the stupid fucks like yourself call him Dr Viper. Everyone else knows him as the resident HACK!

At least hes now fucking the unassuming in a decent shop and has 1 repeat customer...

Tiny minds use childish language cause they can't express themselves as adults.

Do ya talk to the wife and kids they way you talk to us---same language I mean? I bet they are delighted.

Old 06-09-2018, 05:42 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #13578
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopar-or-no-car View Post

Wait, I missed where you were from. Explains so much. Oh me, mindless drivel from---oh never mind cause I am sure you will have to google the word drivel.