Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

Master cylinder , ABS braided line kit

This is a discussion on Master cylinder , ABS braided line kit within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
Well this one has been a double whammy to say the least but here is some pics of the front ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
Master cylinder , ABS braided line kit

Well this one has been a double whammy to say the least

but here is some pics of the front brakes that are basically done, got the red clamps installed on them for now.

I got one or two more things to do for the front kit and then the regular kit should be done.

Now for the M/C ABS kit.......... if you notice there is one line missing , the top middle line from the ABS to the T block on the frame, it is really an oddball thread, and basically to do that one line it will take the machining of two adapters and the line itself and the place I got to do the machining is wantin a few dollars to do it.
Now without that middle line the kit wil be about $200 or less with the extra line it may be close to $300 but I want know till all is done.

but my question is , how many are gonna want the extra M/C to ABS kit?

that will give me an idea of whether to go ahead with it or not, I have one adapter made so far and workin on the other.

Anyway those interested let me know, via pm or here, and what ya think of the front kit so far.

oh and also am going to do the billet clamps but they probably will run around $20-$25 for the 4 front clamps, the ones pictured will be included, they are plastic and I have red , chrome, and yellow, and may be able to get black and blue also.

Just really need some input on this fellars, but didnt want anyone to think I gave up on it
Attached Thumbnails
picture-192.jpg   picture-190.jpg   picture-191.jpg  

Old 10-26-2007, 10:58 PM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
Oh and also sent Justin 10 sets of the line lock kits, so he should have them the first of the week for those that want the ultimate in a line lock kit deal

goin back out to the shop for now, will check in lata
Old 10-27-2007, 12:52 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #2
Send a message via AIM to FSTJACK
Good Mod

I will take everything in braided stainless.

I like the looks of it.................

The way it works should be better also...........
04 Ram SRT-10 #593, Silver, Under construction, TT TH4oo W/Brake, 4 Link, Caged Certified to 8.50. Coming to a dragstrip near you, not very soon..........
04 Ram SRT-10 Red..... Blown F2 Procharger, Sprayed x 2, McLeod Twin, Locker, Hoosiers, Bogarts. 536 CI. all bore, Crower, JE, Jeff Morey heads, billet mains, main cap girdle, Daley external oil pump, Exotic Engine Design Built. Pectel ECU, might get me into the high 12's........
69 Chevell B/Gsupercharged, Injected, certified to 7.50
Old 10-27-2007, 02:13 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #233
Send a message via AIM to Kevan
Input? Oh....you came to the right place.

Let me know when you're ready.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:37 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #1025
Send a message via AIM to Stanimal
stink. you are the man.
04 Black R/C #111 Out of 3057, Built 11/26/03 (Totaled, still owned)
04 Black R/C #1871

X-Metal Lowering Kit, X-Metal Catless Mids, Magnaflow Cat Back, JTSVP shifter, Fidanza flywheel, Spec stage 2 clutch, Viper hydro's, SCT tuner, Idle Air Control Valve Removed, EBC Front Rotors, EBC Green Stuff pads
Old 10-27-2007, 02:42 AM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanimal
stink. you are the man.

thanks bo, tryin to make it as easy to install ,and as close to factory as I can, and it has been a real pain

but jsut the brake kit is going to look great, be a breeze to install, and work great.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:48 AM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevan
Input? Oh....you came to the right place.

Let me know when you're ready.

kevan you keep wantin me to change the t block, and I know why its so it will work with the regular ram trucks

well I am sorry bo, I dont do this for a living, its jsut a passion, and tryin to give "our" members something nice.

The other Rams is a different animal all together and jsut changing the block isnt goin to cut it, the entire brake system and fittings are different I allready checked.

This is for our guys, my buds and even Nowwhat
Old 10-27-2007, 04:21 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #233
Send a message via AIM to Kevan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinker
kevan you keep wantin me to change the t block, and I know why its so it will work with the regular ram trucks

well I am sorry bo, I dont do this for a living, its jsut a passion, and tryin to give "our" members something nice.

The other Rams is a different animal all together and jsut changing the block isnt goin to cut it, the entire brake system and fittings are different I allready checked.
It's cool. Just tossin' ideas out there trying to make this the best possible system out there.

I'm not offended or anything.
I'll do my own block. No worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinker
This is for our guys, my buds and even Nowwhat
Damn! You *are* being nice.
Old 10-27-2007, 01:37 PM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevan
It's cool. Just tossin' ideas out there trying to make this the best possible system out there.

I'm not offended or anything.
I'll do my own block. No worries.

Damn! You *are* being nice.
It is the best possible system out there for our trucks, otherwise I would have been done weeks ago.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:02 PM
Michel Productions
West VTCoA Regional Member
2012 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #1178
Looking good. I might be interested as well.