Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

Need help with my srt10 problem with the dealership


This is a discussion on Need help with my srt10 problem with the dealership within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
The camshaft position sensor is not aftermarket. The codes as far as they say and they only told three codes ...



Like Tree33Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 07-29-2017, 11:57 PM
The-bullet22's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Tucson,az
Posts: 17
Member #17097
The camshaft position sensor is not aftermarket. The codes as far as they say and they only told three codes that showed up on it is P0320, P0340, and P1391. But the other codes they wont tell me. My father isnt taking them on their offer just to have it in their showroom floor and to make profit because of its all original parts as is. My father doesnt trust giving out the last eight of the vin number of his vehicle.

Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 12:18 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: yelm WA
Posts: 407
Member #15071
How do they make a profit on the truck? Im confused. There are plenty of people with low mile complete stock 10's.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 12:25 AM
The-bullet22's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Tucson,az
Posts: 17
Member #17097
Appently they dont want any other truck, they just want his truck because they are tooo blind to go look for the srt10.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 12:31 AM
The-bullet22's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Tucson,az
Posts: 17
Member #17097
So suriously is their any advice to fix the truck to get it back on the road because its been up there 3 weeks in a bay in the auto shop at jim click. Thats all i need is help with fixing and not talk about the offers they try to give my father for it. So any help with fixing the truck
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 12:55 AM
SRT10VENOMOUS's Avatar
1800HP Club. And climbing
Canadian VTCoA Regional Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vancover BC Canada
Age: 37
Posts: 5,885
Member #7
Send a message via MSN to SRT10VENOMOUS Send a message via Yahoo to SRT10VENOMOUS
Im sorry but this kid is dumb as shit,,, he thinks a hes going to get 100k and the dealer is going to sell it for a proffit... I think hes lacking in his math skills and the dealer offered 8k... now that makes cense ...


Quote:
Originally Posted by The-bullet22 View Post
The camshaft position sensor is not aftermarket. The codes as far as they say and they only told three codes that showed up on it is P0320, P0340, and P1391. But the other codes they wont tell me. My father isnt taking them on their offer just to have it in their showroom floor and to make profit because of its all original parts as is. My father doesnt trust giving out the last eight of the vin number of his vehicle.
__________________
SRT LINE UP
04 SRT-10 Ram #849

04 SRT10 Ram - under construction

Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 12:57 AM
SRT10VENOMOUS's Avatar
1800HP Club. And climbing
Canadian VTCoA Regional Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vancover BC Canada
Age: 37
Posts: 5,885
Member #7
Send a message via MSN to SRT10VENOMOUS Send a message via Yahoo to SRT10VENOMOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-bullet22 View Post
Appently they dont want any other truck, they just want his truck because they are tooo blind to go look for the srt10.
LOL.. yeah a dealer who is in the business wants to pay 5x over the value because your broken ass truck is so valuable.. Get a grip bro... your full of shit.
__________________
SRT LINE UP
04 SRT-10 Ram #849

04 SRT10 Ram - under construction

Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 01:22 AM
SRT10VENOMOUS's Avatar
1800HP Club. And climbing
Canadian VTCoA Regional Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vancover BC Canada
Age: 37
Posts: 5,885
Member #7
Send a message via MSN to SRT10VENOMOUS Send a message via Yahoo to SRT10VENOMOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-bullet22 View Post
Sorry your butt hurt SRT10VENOMOUS. if u dont like it get off my forum if u cant give help for getting my father truck problems out of the shop or give me help with the problem. U should save ur jokes because i can take a truck apart and put it back together the same or better. So dont tell me im a full of shit. The last think ull be seeing is the rear light when ur left in the dirt. But anyways is their any real mechanics that know that might lead with the PCM or camshaft problem that can cause a 2000rpm problem
LOL real mechanics,, you just said you can take it apart and put it back together better than new.. I don't think you need help on this one.. Also if your racing in Dirt, You'll definitely leave me lol...

Hey did I tell you guys that I have a used lawnmower here and I took it in for repair and shit.. the dealer wanted my low hours lawnmower and offered me $70,000... I know its only worth about 300$ but i turned him down anyway .. No way im gonna let my low hours lawnmower thats only worth 300 sit in his show room .. and take that 70k... Shit... waht kind of rip off is this.. dealer taking advantage or me.... now the lawnmower does not run, so can someone help me fix it... But first fuck off im a super mechanic and can fix anything.. ... so i dont need help... wait i mean i do need help.. wait... i forgot to take my meds today .. shit... ok ok took my meds.. paperwork says the dealer will offer me 7 dollars.. shit i thought it was 70k dollars... :-(...
__________________
SRT LINE UP
04 SRT-10 Ram #849

04 SRT10 Ram - under construction

Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 01:37 AM
ViperJeff's Avatar
Administrator


 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Idaho
Posts: 36,304
Member #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-bullet22 View Post
The camshaft position sensor is not aftermarket. The codes as far as they say and they only told three codes that showed up on it is P0320, P0340, and P1391. But the other codes they wont tell me. My father isnt taking them on their offer just to have it in their showroom floor and to make profit because of its all original parts as is. My father doesnt trust giving out the last eight of the vin number of his vehicle.
Obviously you don't know me. I already have your dads VIN.

Trust, does your dad know that the details of his vin are available to the public?


So let's do it this way, color and MDH
SRT10VENOMOUS likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 01:44 AM
SRT10VENOMOUS's Avatar
1800HP Club. And climbing
Canadian VTCoA Regional Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vancover BC Canada
Age: 37
Posts: 5,885
Member #7
Send a message via MSN to SRT10VENOMOUS Send a message via Yahoo to SRT10VENOMOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-bullet22 View Post
SRT10VENOMOUS, can u take ur lawn mover somewhere else because its smelling like bugs on my windshield. Wait wait wait u think i drive in the dirt no its called 600 hp on factory side tires on street roads. So im going to be an adult and say ur the kid behind a computer have no time to pick on someone ur own size and bored talking full of shit because u have nothing to do. So have a good day SRT10VENOMOUS and be a adult and respect that im helping my military father out with his retirement 2004 dodge ram srt10
hahaha... dude you keep going on and on throwing in all these factors that you are trying to draw attention to your self. Going on and on and on about Military Dad,

And you have 600 hp with these mods.. shit.. let me know where you bought them..

Billet flywheel aluminum (not broken in yet needs 500 miles to be broken in)
Spec Stage 2 plus clutch plates and presure plate ( not beoken in yet, needs 500 miles to be broken in)
K&N air intake filter system


you must have got some magic pixy dust on them or something..

Your listed mods will gain you about 10hp.. not 100hp..

also you said above ill leave you in the dirt... you said it not me..



And if you were truly helping out your military fauther with his retierment,, You would take the fake 100,000 dollars being offered put 80K into his bank and buy him a new Srt10 for 20k... now thats helping his retirement..
So use your head.. ( but fake stories trying to get attenttion with everything you say not matching up. just proves your lookign for attention... NOT ONE SRT10 on this planet is worth 80/100k..

My SRT has over 100k in mods done to it,, and its only worth 30/40K tops if I was lucky to sell it.... you say you have a stock truck and your gettin 100k... ummmm ok...

And just to verify what is the name of the dealership and what state.. I would like to call them to ask about this offer.. And I will hand deliver them my low milage just as low as yours with over 1800hp for that 100k all day long..
__________________
SRT LINE UP
04 SRT-10 Ram #849

04 SRT10 Ram - under construction

Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 01:48 AM
The-bullet22's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Tucson,az
Posts: 17
Member #17097
Viperjeff its all black with silver bagging on black and silver rims. And im not sure about the MDH on the truck right now.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TSB`s And DTC`s (Check Engine light Codes) ROKTMAN General Discussion 18 02-20-2017 10:57 AM
Project SRT10 FORSALE rare03srt10 SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale 24 09-14-2011 06:10 PM
Anyone have this problem? 1bad4dr General Discussion 25 08-11-2009 07:37 PM
Sneaky Dealership wyoramsrt-10 Non-Offensive 21 04-12-2009 09:53 PM
Cold(1st time)startup problem. HELP trooper General Discussion 9 06-19-2008 12:58 AM





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vB.Sponsors
This site is supported by its members, vendors, and administration. Vtcoa.com is in no way affiliated with Daimler Chrysler. Dodge, Viper,Ram SRT-10, the Viper logo and likeness are registered trademarks of Daimler Chrysler. The contents of this site are owned by Vtcoa.com and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the Administrator.
GM Truck Forum
Ford Raptor Forums
Chevy Tahoe Forum
Chevy Cobalt Forum
Chevy Camaro Forum
Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Ford Truck Forum
88-98 GM Truck Forum
73-87 Gm Truck Forum
Ford Expedition Forum
Chevy Equinox Forum
Chevy Cruze Forum
Jeep Liberty Forum
Jeep Forum
Dodge Ram Forum
Chrysler 200 Forum
Scion xD Forum
Scion xB Forum
Dodge Challenger Forum
Sotball Forums
SRT Forum
Nissan Titan Forum
Buick Enclave Forum
Cadillac Forum
Cadillac XTS Forum