Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

need some help on parts quickly plz

This is a discussion on need some help on parts quickly plz within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
alright guys. my truck got rear-ended a few week back. yes i want to kill the guy that damaged my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 03:00 PM

Member #4658
need some help on parts quickly plz

alright guys. my truck got rear-ended a few week back. yes i want to kill the guy that damaged my truck. not a happy camper anywho i need some real help on finding parts.

i don't want used parts, since insurance is paying for new equipment. oh yeah, forgot to mention, the dumb**** that hit me didnt have insurance so i get to take care of the deductible too. again not happy at all.

the body shop is getting parts in as we speak and the exhaust is not even close to correct. not the right size piping, tips are wrong, the muffler is for duel exhaust that come out of each side like a daytona piece of shit or something like that. does anyone know where or who might be able to help. the dodge dealer cant help at all. i need the piping to start from the other side of the cats and back. or cat back minus the cats if you know what i mean. i know the exhaust is special because i looked to upgrading it and was told that its pointless to mess with unless you spend big bucks. the exhaust dodge thinks goes on my truck was like 200 bucks. lol i knew that wasn't right, right away but let them just do there jobs first.

they are inspecting the bumps to make sure they match up too. and yes i said bumpers with a S. i got hit so hard it forced me into the car in front of me.

the car that hit me went under me for the most part. so the exhaust got hammered. i hope the cats forward are ok. they look ok but who knows. i am sure it wont ever be the same.

any information on this would be great and quick. since insurance is taking care of this, i get to do it right so i don't care how much it costs. the more the better, i don't care. just as long as its right.

and please don't tell me that the exhaust cant be replace with original parts. i enjoy the stock look.

future mods>> headers**Roe's TB
Old 10-26-2009, 03:05 PM
Supporting Vendor
Southwest VTCoA Regional Member
Southwest VTCoA Regional Rep
2013 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #10675
Man, hate to sound like an ass but we'd need to know what kinda truck you have. Quad Cab or regular? And you can email the couple vendors of this site that are Mopar parts suppliers and they can tell you for sure. If it is a QC I do have a full stock exhaust with 2 of 4 cats.

Home of the SuperSnake hoods NOW AVAILABLE! :
Venomous1 Racing Traction/Transfer Systems coming to an SRT-10 near you
Venomous1 Racing Underdrive Pulleys for Gen3 SRT-10 Viper Trucks and Coupes available now!!

** 1 OF 5 2005 SRT-10 Quad Cab Tremec T56
Equipped**
Home of the First and Fastest 6 Speed SRT10 Quad Cab...The VENOMOUS1

Your Viper Coupe and Truck go fast and appearance parts GO-TO guy!!

Old 10-26-2009, 03:07 PM

Member #10720
Check w ramviper10 he had some stock exhaust stuff cheap at one time, you could piece it back together.Also just look in the buy sell section and send pms to the folks there they will get back soon. Good luck man and sorry about the accident.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:10 PM

Member #4658
sorry ya 05 quad. if its stock. how long has it been used. if i can get brand new, thats what i want since insurance has approved for oem parts. if cant be found that ya i might consider what you guys have. but i want to know how much its been used and why it was takin off.

thx

Old 10-26-2009, 05:38 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #74
contact the vendor "the mopar connection" he should be able to send the correct parts you need straight to the body shop
Old 10-26-2009, 06:01 PM

Member #4658
anyone have a phone number for mopar connection. a shop phone number or if its personal number you can email it too me at coloradokid2003@yahoo.com

i just need to do this quick. body shop is just waiting on me to find this so need it asap

thx guys for the help
sean doll

Old 10-26-2009, 06:03 PM

Member #4658
has anyone else had problems with parts?

my vin didnt come up with the correct front bumper or exhaust. is something weird or is that normal on our trucks. tempted to use a buddys vin to see if his comes up with a different parts or not.

Old 10-26-2009, 06:04 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #6494
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariTruck
contact the vendor "the mopar connection" he should be able to send the correct parts you need straight to the body shop
Yep, most repitable dealers have a collision facility.......
Old 10-26-2009, 06:08 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #74
The Mopar Connection

RBuckly@TheMoparConnection.com
Old 10-26-2009, 06:39 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #389
If you would like you can give me a call and i can get you the part numbers you need so the body shop doing the work can get you the right stuff.

John
2005 rc silver. mopar performance CAI. mopar performance headers w/cat delete pipes. mopar performance cat back. mopar performance PCM. mopar performance cam. shorty flame antenna. black honeycomb grille.
2006 jeep grand cherokee.<---the wifes ride
2009 dodge ram 1500 crew cab HEMI <----daily driver