Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

New plug wires possibly feeler

This is a discussion on New plug wires possibly feeler within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
New plug wires possibly feeler

well fellas I have made a good contact today for yuns and need a little bit of what ya'll think.

I can get us plug wires now in blue black yellow purple and red

interested yet?
gets better

they will retail for $165 plus the shipping, but will get you guys intially for $150 for a short time
they are sheathed and good for 1400 degrees/1 year warranty
they will not work in oem wire stands due to the sheathing they are 10mm but they have billet wire separators available . but they are only separators

interest sparked yet?

well I am sending him my coils also to see if they can do a high performance replacement coil for us

here is some info on the wires

heat resistant sleeving that provides superior
protection to the plug wires from the extreme underhood temperatures generated by the exhaust. The sleeving
is a non-flammable heat treated glass braid, much like the type used on todays ovens. The unique sleeving on provides heat protection up to +1400 F and offers excellent resistance to moisture and chemicals.

they are custom fit, so no assembly is required. Each wire is numbered on both ends for the correct cylinder
making installation, removal and re-installation quick and easy. No cutting, splicing or crimping is required like
other aftermarket wire sets.

they have a durable and long lasting silicone jacket and insulation. Heat shrink applied between the boot and
the sleeving keeps dirt and moisture away from wire terminals. Dielectric grease is included with all sets and should
be applied to the spark plug boots to prevent voltage leakage and keep wire terminals and boots from sticking to
the plug.

the wires are a spiral core wire which means they have a stainless steel wire wrapped around a magnetic core.
This is a suppression type wire so there is no electronic interference with the radio or computer and they work well
with delay boxes and stutter boxes. A spiral wound core also offers extremely low resistance of 300 - 350 Ohms
per foot for optimum spark travel.

Old 07-14-2009, 06:23 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #132
Send a message via MSN to eddie102870
i need a purple set, put it on my tab
#404 OUT OF 3057 BUILT ON 1/8/2004under construction
If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
Proud member of the STFU choke-a-bitch tribe
Old 07-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
forgot they have the protective sleeves also

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-14-2009, 06:28 PM
VIPER POWERED
Southwest VTCoA Regional Member

Member #1026
I need a set, I have been driving around with a broken wire for a few months now. It comes loose about once a week.
Nitrous doesn't kill engines I DO
Old 07-14-2009, 06:28 PM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie102870
i need a purple set, put it on my tab
truck or car? I may be able to get him to make us some for the hemi 6.1 srt's but will have to check
Old 07-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed460
I need a set, I have been driving around with a broken wire for a few months now. It comes loose about once a week.
cool beans big red, let me go get some dinner , and be back in a little, he did say if the color combo you want is not on the shelf it would only take a max of two days to do, then he will send them to me and then to you, man what a crazhy cycle but I may try to stock a few also
Old 07-14-2009, 06:31 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinker
truck or car? I may be able to get him to make us some for the hemi 6.1 srt's but will have to check
truck unless youve already got a set of msd's for me
If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie102870
truck unless youve already got a set of msd's for me
never did, msd's quality has been lacking , so never messed with them, and these are identical to quality wires , but a good bit less
Old 07-14-2009, 06:36 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinker
never did, msd's quality has been lacking , so never messed with them, and these are identical to quality wires , but a good bit less
i remember the last set i had cracked. still hanging on my set or torches in the shed.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:21 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #436
Couple weeks late for me Stink...I got the Adams you suggested....price on the ones you have here are lot cheaper..

2013 CHALLENGER SRT8 AUTO IN BLACK * LMI TRUE CAI * ARRINGTON STAGE II ALUM INTAKE* KW COIL OVERS * CORSA EXTREME CATBACK * MAGNAFLOW HIGH FLOW CATS * 3.23 GETRAG LSD * PARAMOUNT DOMINATOR 3800 STALL CONVERTER * SPEEDLOGIX LIGHTWEIGHT FACIA MOUNT * ARRINGTON 6.4 BASED 426 STROKER * 517 RWHP / 536 RWTQ * MODERN MUSCLE 87 MM PORTED THROTTLE BODY * COMP VVT CAM CUSTOM GRIND FOR ARRINGTON * TUNED BY THE HEMITUNER.....