Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

A short about VTCoA

This is a discussion on A short about VTCoA within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
For a snowback that was very well said.......

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 12:02 PM
Michel Productions
West VTCoA Regional Member
2012 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #1178
For a snowback that was very well said....

Old 02-15-2011, 01:28 PM
VIPER POWERED
Southeast VTCoA Regional Member
2013 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #6559
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
You have the power
haha...oh yeah

Night Runner #327

'04 Viper for sweet jumps

SOLD 02-2015: '04 RC #1150/3057
RIP 06-2012: '05 RC - Honorary 100k+ mile member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffBoyette View Post
Dan is always right. Its wise to take anything he writes as scripture...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxam962 View Post
Unfortunately for you guys I am taken and things are going well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
Your Syclone is a great looking truck. I can see why you wanted it.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:20 PM
TEXAS A&M DAD
Southwest VTCoA Regional Member
2009 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #21
Well said! My sentiments exactly! Although I have had my truck seven years ,everytime I go home,(i'm on the boat for 28 days) the feeling is the same as the first day I took that first drive!

[
2004 RAM SRT-10 (SOLD)
2010 VIPER SRT-10 COUPE--- ROLL BAR,CATCH CAN,HALON FIRE SUPPRESION SYSTEM,HIGH TEMP MOTUL FLUIDS,
K&N CAI,CHROME WHEELS,DBA ROTORS
Old 02-15-2011, 03:27 PM
Administrator

Member #29
Even though Loosey is a memory lost, I really enjoy listening to the new folks and their excitement, just brings a smile to this dried up leather, worn torn face

Vj
Old 02-15-2011, 04:52 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #93
It is pretty amazing, when you think about it, how all these great people from all over the world gathered in the this one place. After all these years of being here..... this little corner of the internet still brings a smile to my face every day.

Long live the VTCoA!!!!
Rest in peace, Clint (FLChub)... I won't forget.
PROUD CLASSICAL LIBERAL!!!
Old 03-05-2011, 01:04 AM
Midwest VTCoA Regional Member

Member #485
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaCeD_X View Post
There's something very special about the group of people here at VTCoA. Had I never purchased the SRT-10 Ram for myself, I'd have never known what that would've been.

I came across the SRT-10 Ram truck out of .. sheer random luck, but once I laid eyes on it, all these silly thoughts and ideas sprouted in my head, and I had to get one! Nothing makes a new owner form such a smile than when he drives by aside a line of parked vehicles and set the alarms off with the sales person one kneeing in his seat... the moment was priceless.

I've been reading the forums beginning with page 519 and can't help but want to comment about the history from those moments onward. The stories of how bystanders thought it had a HEMI in it or the stories of what made people want to own such an expensive truck that guzzles gas, shreds tires, is noisy and only wants to haul ass! All in the meanwhile, in any way possible draws attention to itself again and again. Not only are the 20' trails of rubber, volcanic smoke shows or stock good looks our calling card but so is that little red button which soon brings the devil out of us. Can't forget the traveling stories and the members who made great life long friends.. all in the name of the 10! The first time track experiences, the meetings and cruising together. The infection of the first modbug.. history made.

The good times and the bad times. You guys were always there helping one another as it were a family.

It's very encouraging to come here and know you are in good hands. The long hard effort everyone has made in their progress to understand and better the trucks lifespan in the modding department as well as the service information and answering the many questions that our first time experience minds ponder. I have learned a lot just reading these stories. It goes to show how sometimes even at later times, when a new owner registers, it instills that sense of excitement again that was once felt in ourselves when we put foot in our truck for the first time. It's too bad those times went, as did members or their trucks, as it seemed like such a milestone to have been around in. How time passes us all by...

But one thing is for sure, the family continues to grow everyday and everyone brings their own flavor to the table still. Just makes you remember why you were crazy enough in the first place to be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black1 View Post
It is pretty amazing, when you think about it, how all these great people from all over the world gathered in the this one place. After all these years of being here..... this little corner of the internet still brings a smile to my face every day.

Long live the VTCoA!!!!
Couldn't have said any of it better! And Hell Yeah!!
Old 07-11-2011, 12:33 AM

Member #11965
good post i still like mine as the very first day i own her lol

SRT-10 '05 11,600 miles, SRT-4 '05 546WHP 13,765 miles, Charger R/T '06 25,900 miles
Follow me on Twitter: WolfPredatorMX
Old 01-15-2014, 09:26 PM
Southwest VTCoA Regional Member

Member #14401
I agree.
Old 04-22-2016, 11:15 AM
VIPER POWERED
West VTCoA Regional Member

Member #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaCeD_X View Post
There's something very special about the group of people here at VTCoA. Had I never purchased the SRT-10 Ram for myself, I'd have never known what that would've been.

I came across the SRT-10 Ram truck out of .. sheer random luck, but once I laid eyes on it, all these silly thoughts and ideas sprouted in my head, and I had to get one! Nothing makes a new owner form such a smile than when he drives by aside a line of parked vehicles and set the alarms off with the sales person one kneeing in his seat... the moment was priceless.

I've been reading the forums beginning with page 519 and can't help but want to comment about the history from those moments onward. The stories of how bystanders thought it had a HEMI in it or the stories of what made people want to own such an expensive truck that guzzles gas, shreds tires, is noisy and only wants to haul ass! All in the meanwhile, in any way possible draws attention to itself again and again. Not only are the 20' trails of rubber, volcanic smoke shows or stock good looks our calling card but so is that little red button which soon brings the devil out of us. Can't forget the traveling stories and the members who made great life long friends.. all in the name of the 10! The first time track experiences, the meetings and cruising together. The infection of the first modbug.. history made.

The good times and the bad times. You guys were always there helping one another as it were a family.

It's very encouraging to come here and know you are in good hands. The long hard effort everyone has made in their progress to understand and better the trucks lifespan in the modding department as well as the service information and answering the many questions that our first time experience minds ponder. I have learned a lot just reading these stories. It goes to show how sometimes even at later times, when a new owner registers, it instills that sense of excitement again that was once felt in ourselves when we put foot in our truck for the first time. It's too bad those times went, as did members or their trucks, as it seemed like such a milestone to have been around in. How time passes us all by...

But one thing is for sure, the family continues to grow everyday and everyone brings their own flavor to the table still. Just makes you remember why you were crazy enough in the first place to be here.

Kinda like the crazy train ................

"Life's tough..... It's even tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Long Live the Queen
2004 Red
997/3057
Stock!!! 5730 miles