Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

Spammers/trolls/secondary screenames!!

This is a discussion on Spammers/trolls/secondary screenames!! within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
Originally Posted by SRT10VENOMOUS lol well its either that or includemeout wishes wifes like to lic coc lol.... it can ...

Like Tree80Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2016, 02:58 AM
VIPER POWERED
West VTCoA Regional Member

Member #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT10VENOMOUS View Post
lol well its either that or includemeout wishes wifes like to lic coc lol.... it can only go 2 ways lol...
have you figured it out yet
SRT10VENOMOUS likes this.

"Life's tough..... It's even tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Long Live the Queen
2004 Red
997/3057
Stock!!! 5730 miles
Old 11-17-2016, 11:12 PM
You got a Hemi?

Member #16063
I'm in Afghanistan right now all insomnia sleep deprived and running out of things to read and found this multi-user ID thread.

I don't really post much on any of the forums I'm on but I like to think when I do post its value added. I'm a Viper guy but I know there's valueable Intel reading through the SRT10 forums. Was trying to PM someone asking about a mod they did but didn't know about the 50 posts and therefore can't PM. I have an account on here, LATAMUD (and the only one on all websites), but I think it got hacked here. So truthfully I'm on my 3rd or 4th user ID now because I keep using user IDs but for the life of me I don't use anything else but what I use so I keep forgetting these other names, SRTMAC, SRT-Mac, or SRT_Mac one of those, then 03SRT or 2003SRT. I can't even message anyone to fix this, didn't want to post a new thread but I miss my unique user ID LATAMUD. I think my email address has been disassociated or changed for that account, if there's a way to chang it back to the one associated with the account I'm using right now or divert it to the original email address LATAMUD was registered with that would be really cool. There's only so many posts I can make in an attempt to build up my 50, I'd rather not interject in a bunch of threads just for the sake of post count, plus I think my original account had the obligatory 50+ posts or at least I was closer to it than with this account. Maybe someone can vouch for me or if you want more info to verify I am who I say I am?

Anyway, was excited to reach out to the guy doing the Gen5 intake mod. I'm doing a similar build coincidentally and stumbled upon the build thread. My Gen4 heads and Gen5 intake are with Greg Good now.

Thanks,

Bart
Old 11-18-2016, 09:24 PM
Administrator

Member #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03viper View Post
I'm in Afghanistan right now all insomnia sleep deprived and running out of things to read and found this multi-user ID thread.

I don't really post much on any of the forums I'm on but I like to think when I do post its value added. I'm a Viper guy but I know there's valueable Intel reading through the SRT10 forums. Was trying to PM someone asking about a mod they did but didn't know about the 50 posts and therefore can't PM. I have an account on here, LATAMUD (and the only one on all websites), but I think it got hacked here. So truthfully I'm on my 3rd or 4th user ID now because I keep using user IDs but for the life of me I don't use anything else but what I use so I keep forgetting these other names, SRTMAC, SRT-Mac, or SRT_Mac one of those, then 03SRT or 2003SRT. I can't even message anyone to fix this, didn't want to post a new thread but I miss my unique user ID LATAMUD. I think my email address has been disassociated or changed for that account, if there's a way to chang it back to the one associated with the account I'm using right now or divert it to the original email address LATAMUD was registered with that would be really cool. There's only so many posts I can make in an attempt to build up my 50, I'd rather not interject in a bunch of threads just for the sake of post count, plus I think my original account had the obligatory 50+ posts or at least I was closer to it than with this account. Maybe someone can vouch for me or if you want more info to verify I am who I say I am?

Anyway, was excited to reach out to the guy doing the Gen5 intake mod. I'm doing a similar build coincidentally and stumbled upon the build thread. My Gen4 heads and Gen5 intake are with Greg Good now.

Thanks,

Bart
Found LATAMUD 22 posts
SRTMAC - Not Found
SRT-Mac - Not Found
SRT_Mac - Not Found
03SRT -Not Found
2003SRT - Not found

Before I merge, let me know it's OK and I'll figure out a way to send you your temp password for LATAMUD

Oh, and you'll need to tell me what email you used for LATAMUD

Vj
Old 08-27-2017, 08:57 AM
Southeast VTCoA Regional Member

Member #1116
where are all the scammers coming from
Old 08-27-2017, 12:52 PM
NorCal SF Bay Area
West VTCoA Regional Rep

Member #14841
Quote:
Originally Posted by no viper yet View Post
where are all the scammers coming from
The White House.
Old 08-27-2017, 03:42 PM
Administrator

Member #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speedquadcab View Post
The White House.
More Fake News

Edit:
Sorry Sir, forgot your from SF, where the only reality you know comes from Don "The Kool-Aide" Lemon and Rachel Madcow

Funny, they are coming form countries that gave the Clinton Foundation Millions