Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

SRT Driving School

This is a discussion on SRT Driving School within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 10:07 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #40
SRT Driving School

PUT YOUR EXPERIENCE TO THE TEST WITH THE NEW
SRT COMPETITIVE DRIVING SCHOOL

You’ve completed the SRT Track Experience, and put the SRT vehicle line-up to the test. And now you’re ready for more – you’re ready for advanced driving instruction that will enhance your skill set, enabling you to drive your own SRT at its peak dynamic performance.

Good news! Chrysler Group is now offering a very special SRT program: The SRT Competitive Driving School. It is the next step after the SRT Track Experience. This program will develop both core and advanced driving skills. You’ll receive personal training from professional drivers, and embark upon a complete journey of SRT vehicle’s technical and performance prowess.

The SRT Competitive Driving School is divided into two phases: 1) Driving fundamentals and techniques and 2) Application and competition. Modules include car control, road course driving and autocross. You’ll learn the core skills and then put them to the test against other participants. It’s a full day of pedal-to-the-metal fun and learning at an awesome value—only $1,500 for the entire day, including catered breakfast and lunch!

Space is limited and this will be the only day in 2009 the program is offered. To request a registration form and for complete event details, reply to this email with your name, address and contact phone number. This event requires registration and pre-payment and will be held December 7, 2009, at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California.

See you on the track!

SRT Headquarters
800-998-1110

"If I can't be a good example then I'll just have to serve as a horrible warning."
Old 10-21-2009, 10:46 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #6494
Bitchin............ .................................................. ....
Old 10-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Northeast VTCoA Regional Member

Member #3136
Yeah, I got an e-mail on that too. Shame for me its on the other side of the country. Would be nice if they offered something on the east coast.
172 Degree T-Stat
Magnaflow Cat-Back
Gibson Shorties JET-HOT Coated - Extreme Sterling
SCT 93 Octane Tune from DC-Performance
Stinker's Oil Lines
Minor Stuff:Ez-Down Tailgate, Locking Tailgate Handle, Viper SRT-10 Floor Mats, SRT Banner on Windshield
Old 10-22-2009, 10:50 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #2471
Wish I had $1,500 laying around

http://www.facebook.com/BrosInArmsWAR

“The down payment for the price of freedom is paid for with the sacrifice and blood of our fallen soldiers; the balance is paid for by the lifetime mortgage that is taken out on the lives of our surviving veterans (and their families).” - Lee Alley
Old 10-22-2009, 12:00 PM

Member #869
I got the e-mail. And sorry to say that $1500 is way to much in my opinion.

Mods: Permastar rims. billet center caps, Volant intake,Fastman Throttle body. Smaller crank pulley, Demon coils, SCT programmer, 2400 Stall Torque converter, Shift kit, Line lock, Jet hot coated Mopar headers, 3" exhaust, Magna flow, EBC rotors on all four, Amsoil, Cal Trac traction bars.

Mods waiting to be on: Aluminium one piece drive shaft, Drive shaft loop, Viper electric fan, braided brake lines & oil lines.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:24 PM

Member #2303
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlvrSnake
Yeah, I got an e-mail on that too. Shame for me its on the other side of the country. Would be nice if they offered something on the east coast.

And the midwest too.

Roe TB, JMB-CAI and Catch Can, Gibson headers, 3" full with 2 high flow cats, XLerator Muffler, NX system, Tony's 2.5" Rear Drop Blocks, DJM 2" Front Drop Springs, Torrie Tune