Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

Thinking of Selling My Girl

This is a discussion on Thinking of Selling My Girl within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
Originally Posted by Alberta-SRT 35K in Canadian maybe. I sold mine this year, lower miles, perfect condition. Nobody will pay ...

Like Tree32Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2017, 12:44 AM
VIPER POWERED
West VTCoA Regional Member

Member #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta-SRT View Post
35K in Canadian maybe. I sold mine this year, lower miles, perfect condition. Nobody will pay 35K US, especially for a red one.

JRSVIPR likes this.

"Life's tough..... It's even tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Long Live the Queen
2004 Red
997/3057
Stock!!! NOW 5,830 miles
Old 12-16-2017, 11:46 PM

Member #2384
I just bought an 06 with 31510 miles on it for 27500.00 I think I did good.....looks like it just came off the showroom floor. inferno pearl red
blazinsrt likes this.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:47 AM

Member #14632
Based on today's exchange rate, $27,500 US is $35, 403.02. $35,000 Can is looking like a fair asking price to me.
Thanks
Old 12-18-2017, 01:13 PM
VIPER POWERED
Midwest VTCoA Regional Member

Member #13610
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebed View Post
I just bought an 06 with 31510 miles on it for 27500.00 I think I did good.....looks like it just came off the showroom floor. inferno pearl red
Traded in my 06 Inferno Red RC out at Roanoke 2 years ago. It had 28k on it.

mopar-or-no-car likes this

FUEL AIR SPARK JUNKIE.......A little too much is just enough for me!!!! Pic is of the car that started it all the very first viper as seen at the WALTER P CHRYSLER Museum!!!!
Old 12-18-2017, 03:14 PM

Member #14632
Okay - so 28 K equals 45,061 kms. So I still think $35,000 Can is a fair price. Gents, we have to realize that there is s difference between miles and kilometers. Sorry if I piss a few people off but to tell me you bought the same year with less MILES for a substantial price differential ( US to Can) is not a fair comparison.
FOR SALE: $35,000 Canadian FIRM. I think I am being more than fair. 46,953 KILOMETERS - 29,175 MILES. PM me if interested.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:23 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #13610
At the exchange rate of 27k that is no deal. 04s and 05s with same miles or less can be had for 20k usd.

FUEL AIR SPARK JUNKIE.......A little too much is just enough for me!!!! Pic is of the car that started it all the very first viper as seen at the WALTER P CHRYSLER Museum!!!!
Old 12-18-2017, 03:40 PM

Member #14632
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopar-or-no-car View Post
At the exchange rate of 27k that is no deal. 04s and 05s with same miles or less can be had for 20k usd.
And what kind of condition are they in? I need to see those ads. I'm not trying to make a million on this truck, I just want fair value for it. An 04 or 05 with a ton more miles(or kms) obviously is not worth as much. Also, if there's modifications then that changes things. I won't let it go for 20k US - that's a silly number and would not even warrant a response from me.
Thanks for your opinion
Mike
Wifey likes this.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:51 PM

Member #14632
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopar-or-no-car View Post
If you're seeing them for sale at 27k USD ($37,751 Can)( then you should grab one ASAP). I don't think they're going to get much cheaper. Let me know the condition and mileage(Kilometers too) though, if you would. I'll go $35,000 FIRM Canadian - no less. Come and get it!
Old 12-18-2017, 03:53 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #13610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2Bite View Post
And what kind of condition are they in? I need to see those ads. I'm not trying to make a million on this truck, I just want fair value for it. An 04 or 05 with a ton more miles(or kms) obviously is not worth as much. Also, if there's modifications then that changes things. I won't let it go for 20k US - that's a silly number and would not even warrant a response from me.
Thanks for your opinion
Mike
I'm not speaking from opinion or ads. With the miles on your truck it will sell for 20k within a decent amount of time. Hold onto it for 6 months to a year you could get up to 25k from the right buyer. This is based off 4 years of being around the Ram Srt10.

Hell, I bought my 06 with 3700 miles and I only paid 28, 4 years ago. She was showroom new.

Do they sell for more? Sure they do, but that would be exception.

EG: super clean low millage
EG: Large amount of mods
EG: A buyer like yourself that paid too much

Last edited by mopar-or-no-car; 12-18-2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:03 PM

Member #14632
gents - when responding please bear in mind the exchange rate. $20k US is a LOT different than $20 K canadian. It's not my fault - it is what it is. To sit and say the vehicle is only worth $20K without taking into exchange is insulting. $35,000 CANADIANis a fair price.