Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

Thinking of Selling My Girl

This is a discussion on Thinking of Selling My Girl within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
Pay attention I said 20k USD. SEE ABOVE...

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2017, 05:07 PM
VIPER POWERED
Midwest VTCoA Regional Member

Member #13610
Pay attention I said 20k USD.

SEE ABOVE

mopar-or-no-car likes this

FUEL AIR SPARK JUNKIE.......A little too much is just enough for me!!!! Pic is of the car that started it all the very first viper as seen at the WALTER P CHRYSLER Museum!!!!
Old 12-18-2017, 05:09 PM

Member #14632
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopar-or-no-car View Post
I'm not speaking from opinion or ads. With the miles on your truck it will sell for 20k within a decent amount of time. Hold onto it for 6 months to a year you could get up to 25k from the right buyer. This is based off 4 years of being around the Ram Srt10.

Hell, I bought my 06 with 3700 miles and I only paid 28, 4 years ago. She was showroom new.

Do they sell for more? Sure they do, but that would be exception.

EG: super clean low millage
EG: Large amount of mods
EG: A buyer like yourself that paid too much
28 US is $36,000 plus Canadian. Lower mileage but.........
Old 12-18-2017, 05:15 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #13610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2Bite View Post
28 US is $36,000 plus Canadian. Lower mileage but.........
Considerably lower millage and a 06. Which commands a premium. The 06 alone will bring 15-25% more $$.

I'm not insulting you, eah? Just letting you know what they sell for here in the US. Hopefully the Canadian market is a little stronger...

FUEL AIR SPARK JUNKIE.......A little too much is just enough for me!!!! Pic is of the car that started it all the very first viper as seen at the WALTER P CHRYSLER Museum!!!!

Last edited by mopar-or-no-car; 12-18-2017 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:21 PM

Member #14632
I saw that. Just don't believe it. I've been around them for about 4 years too - does that make a difference? I guess you are a self qualified expert on the value of these vehicles based on what your posting so................
From what i have seen on the internet and watching ads for the past few months, also trying to make a decision on the overall value of the vehicle, I'm going to list it at $35,000 CANADIAN DOLLARS. If you want to verify the asking price in AMERICAN DOLLARS please use an online currency converter to ensure we are talking the same language.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:23 PM
Striker Heads and Cam
Canadian VTCoA Regional Member

Member #6209
$30-35kCDN would be on the money, with your stock parts included. Check for AutoTrader ads in your area to see what's currently for sale.

Old 12-18-2017, 05:30 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #13610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2Bite View Post
I saw that. Just don't believe it. I've been around them for about 4 years too - does that make a difference? I guess you are a self qualified expert on the value of these vehicles based on what your posting so................
From what i have seen on the internet and watching ads for the past few months, also trying to make a decision on the overall value of the vehicle, I'm going to list it at $35,000 CANADIAN DOLLARS. If you want to verify the asking price in AMERICAN DOLLARS please use an online currency converter to ensure we are talking the same language.
Hey, the last fool overpaid. Shouldn't be hard finding another northern fool to do the same. GLWS

Old 12-18-2017, 05:52 PM

Member #14632
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopar-or-no-car View Post
Hey, the last fool overpaid. Shouldn't be hard finding another northern fool to do the same. GLWS
Well - like you said - maybe the last fool overpaid(I know for a fact I didn't but that's my personal info) but there may be a lot of southern fools that will be willing to pay $27K US. Just a hunch!
BTW- been a MOPAR OR NO CAR guy my entire life. Dad worked at Windsor Assembly for over 44 years (he put the minivan on the road in '83), BIL was in charge of Corporate Strategy for a number of years, I worked Maintenance and Engineering for 15 years and have Mopar blood in my veins. Again - I'm not trying to make a million dollars on this vehicle - I'm looking for a fair price. I paid a fair price when I bought it and just want to get a fair price when I sell it.
I can trace the history of the truck back to the original owner - I've taked to him a few times. The truck has been owned by toolmakers - it was funny talking about that aspect but all three owners have been old school tool and die makers - I thought it was pretty neat.
Anyways - don't want to sit and argue with you about this. In fact, not even loking for your blessing on this. I could really care less but it has been fun having this inane discussion with you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family
All the best
Mike
Old 12-18-2017, 06:06 PM

Member #14632
Just curious - why would an '06 command a premium? School me oh wise one.
I wouldn't buy an '06 - they look like shit and have lousy badging.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:52 PM

Member #14632
Just out of curiosity - do you have an '06? looks kinda like a Dakota with a spoiler package? Sorry - never did like the '06's - the front end just doesn't look .....................like the Dodge Ram of Old. but- to each his own...................
Old 12-19-2017, 07:49 PM

Member #1797
Some prefer the look of the 06's, the stronger frame, tonneau cover and the different interior plus the rarity of most 06's make them sell for a few dollars more.....
stealth78 and mopar-or-no-car like this.
75 Buick Lesabre ragtop 455 White - beater no more
75 Buick Lesabre ragtop 455 Brown - built
75 Buick Lesabre ragtop 455 Red - BCOA Gold Senior
57 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Red - restored (for sale)
75 Buick Electra, 78 Ford F 250 pickup

Last edited by guyrobert; 12-19-2017 at 08:17 PM.