Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

Truck hates my girlfriend

This is a discussion on Truck hates my girlfriend within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
Don't know what's going on. When I'm in my truck alone the truck acts normal but when my girlfriend gets ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2006, 10:01 PM
Southeast VTCoA Regional Member

Member #366
Truck hates my girlfriend

Don't know what's going on. When I'm in my truck alone the truck acts normal but when my girlfriend gets in, the ride turns worse and when I pass a car it's like I've gained an additional 300hp. That's when my girlfriends head gets jerked back and I end of apologizing. I don't think my truck likes my girlfriend. I'm going to try to keep them apart for now till I can figure something out.

Old 10-15-2006, 10:10 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #215
Quote:
Originally Posted by walenator
Don't know what's going on. When I'm in my truck alone the truck acts normal but when my girlfriend gets in, the ride turns worse and when I pass a car it's like I've gained an additional 300hp. That's when my girlfriends head gets jerked back and I end of apologizing. I don't think my truck likes my girlfriend. I'm going to try to keep them apart for now till I can figure something out.
i have heard of this,it seems that the truck is a bit pasessive of the owner it does not want to share,it feels that when another female is in the truck that the truck does not get the full attention that it deserves.keep the two apart things could get worse.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
red qc born may 25,2005 11th hour. bedrug. billet seat levers. billet door pins. billet gas door cover. viper hitch cover. billet flame third brake light cover. egr headlight covers. Jmb cai.Jmb hard radiator pipes.Jmb t-stat housing.Jmb catch can.465 rwhp an 510 rwtq on 55 shot of nos
Old 10-15-2006, 10:34 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #206
I find it is usually the other way around. My wife hates my truck. I just hope she doesn't make me choose between the 2. I ride my truck much more then I ride my wife.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79992451&hl=en

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jPEsZ5wHJh4
Old 10-15-2006, 10:35 PM
Almost Senior Member

Member #230
Quote:
Originally Posted by walenator

Hell if you are gaining 300hp by having your girlfriend in the truck.....thats not a bad mod.....keep her in there.....now if you were loosing horsepower I'd have to say ya need another girlfriend becareful tho cause 1fast400 may jump all over this one j/k 1fast ....
#2644 of 3057
Paxton supercharger w/ X-Metal heat exchanger, mopar headers--ceramic coated
of course no cats, and magna flow exhaust
Complete clutch, flywheel upgrade
X-Metal lowering kit, shifter, door sills and inserts..
dual electric fans, accusump kit, crankcase evac system
Powder coated and polished intake and valve covers---obviously red
matching cal-vue mirrors, billet fuel door, and many gauges
ALL COURTESY OF BOOMER AND X-METAL ENGINEERING
OH DID I MENTION 685 RWHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." General George S. Patton
Old 10-15-2006, 10:46 PM

Member #73
My truck doesnt like my GF either. My truck just wants some nice bolt-ons every now and then, but I have to hide them from the GF or she'll get jealous. Most of the time( when my truck isnt at the dealership ) I love my truck more. Bros (your SRT 10) B4 Hoes!
Old 10-15-2006, 11:06 PM

Member #366
We've been together for nine years and I've got a Magna Flow coming from Roe. She's going to find out I just know it. Maybe it's time for a second car. A Buick maybe.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:26 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #437
I Like It When People Get In And Automatically Buckle Up Right Away. I Tell Them They Dont Have Too But I Get The Same Reaction. NOOO THATS OK ILL KEEP IT ON!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2006, 11:29 PM
VIPER POWERED
Southwest VTCoA Regional Member

Member #146
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingLow
I find it is usually the other way around. My wife hates my truck. I just hope she doesn't make me choose between the 2. I ride my truck much more then I ride my wife.
That's funny! I feel the same way. Its nice to know that there is someone out there that gets as much shit as I do from my wife.
2004 Build #2666
Im BACK...
Old 10-16-2006, 01:17 AM

Member #249
Wife and I have some basic rules.... one of which is whats in the garage is my business. Whats in the house is her business. If she see's a new motorcycle her response is "Wow, thats a really pretty color!" and if I see a new piece of furniture my job is to comment on the construction and design. Example, "Honey, I love how the granite top contrasts with the cleared maple. Wow, mortised doors and dovetail drawers too....very nice!"
Yamaha XT1200Z
Honda Rune
Triumph 675
Ducati GT1000s
Honda VFR1200
Honda GB500
Kawi KLR650 x2
BMW R100RT
Old 10-16-2006, 03:26 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingLow
Don't forget about the desk bro...........