Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

A very bad day

This is a discussion on A very bad day within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
Well I guess I,ll share some personal bad news with everyone. This past Friday,At Charlie's Dodge,A meeting was held to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 03:14 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #963
A very bad day

Well I guess I,ll share some personal bad news with everyone.
This past Friday,At Charlie's Dodge,A meeting was held to inform all employees that this will be the last day of employment for everyone(two stores/100 employees) .Oh and by the way,you no longer have any medical benefits,But they took out the payment from our checks(W.T.F.).
Not to worry though,I was offered a position at a Chrysler dealership up the road .(AlthoughThe future of that store and other Chrysler stores might be in jeopardy)I have been told that Chrysler needs 5 billion by 4/1/09 to stay in business.The city that I live in(Port Saint Lucie FL.)is in extreme financial trouble.(I've been told the worst in the country).I wish all the best to everyone in this time of economic dismay.I recommend holding on to your jobs,tighten your belts and get ready for a bumpy ride.
I thought I had a bad year(08) 2009 is looking to be interesting as well.
I am not posting this to cry,But rather to enlighten everyone to the plight that is desending on us.
The funny thing is that I was more worried about not finishing my truck(go figure).

Old 03-05-2009, 03:17 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #436
This story is being played out all over the country..some places worse than others.........sorry about your job loss but glad to hear you were able to secure another job....hope all works out to your advantage..

2013 CHALLENGER SRT8 AUTO IN BLACK * LMI TRUE CAI * ARRINGTON STAGE II ALUM INTAKE* KW COIL OVERS * CORSA EXTREME CATBACK * MAGNAFLOW HIGH FLOW CATS * 3.23 GETRAG LSD * PARAMOUNT DOMINATOR 3800 STALL CONVERTER * SPEEDLOGIX LIGHTWEIGHT FACIA MOUNT * ARRINGTON 6.4 BASED 426 STROKER * 517 RWHP / 536 RWTQ * MODERN MUSCLE 87 MM PORTED THROTTLE BODY * COMP VVT CAM CUSTOM GRIND FOR ARRINGTON * TUNED BY THE HEMITUNER.....

Old 03-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Almost Senior Member

Member #892
Send a message via AIM to srt 10 jimbo
my Mom and 4 brothers are up there in Port St. Lucie
Old 03-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Michel Productions
West VTCoA Regional Member
2012 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #1178
I feel for you bro. Things are not much better here. Hang in there bro and take up that offer you have. BTW that thing we talked about should be around within the next few days.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:23 PM
VIPER POWERED
West VTCoA Regional Member

Member #92
Glad that you've landed on your feet for now.....

The truck stuff is just play time..... don't be concerned....

Take care, bro.....and good luck to us all....

D

"Tact: the ability to tell a man to "go to Hell" and make him feel happy to be on his way."
Old 03-05-2009, 03:28 PM
VIPER POWERED
Southeast VTCoA Regional Member
2012 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #520
Good luck with you new job. Looks like we all are gonna need a little luck.
Cal-Tracs, 4.56 gears Cold Fusion Nitrous system, Viper clutch hydraulics, JMB CAI, Catch Can,Line Loc Tick Transmission modified T-56
Old 03-05-2009, 03:34 PM

Member #2845
hang in there bud.

For Sale 27k miles2004 silver rc #1809 Roe S/C, Vec3, P&P Heads, Manley Valves, Diamond Pistons with TBC, PC-9 swaintech coatings, Clevite Bearings PPM coated, K1 Rods, ARP Fastners, Custom Catch Can, McLeod Twin Disc, Mcleod Slave Cylinder, 170' T-Stat, 3" Exhaust, Short shifter, Raptor Shift Light, V1, 6K HID'S fogs and heads, carbon fiber hood, blk painted rims.

09'FZR almost as fast as my truck
Old 03-05-2009, 03:45 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #963
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrtBrad
I feel for you bro. Things are not much better here. Hang in there bro and take up that offer you have. BTW that thing we talked about should be around within the next few days.

Thanks brother,
Hang on to that T-SHIRT,it might be worth something one day(NOT)
Old 03-05-2009, 03:50 PM

Member #5550
Sorry to hear bout that bro, all of us here are beginning to worry about the same at my dealership Glad to hear you landed something else though

07' SEBRING LOADED - (WIFES)

I WANNA GO FAST!!
Old 03-05-2009, 03:53 PM
VIPER POWERED
Northeast VTCoA Regional Member

Member #828
Keep your chin up Mickey... Things will turn around soon enough hopefully and we can have a few more beers in your backyard bs'ing.

Take it easy bro...
06 SRT10 RC - Born 3/22/06 - Brilliant Black Pearlcoat - JTSVP oil lines, Bassani headers, JMB CAI, B&M Shifter, B&B full exhaust, Centerforce clutch, Viper hydraulic upgrade, bedrug, JMB engine kit, 180 stat, SCT tuned by Torrie, - Plate VIPR DNA