Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

VTCOA is not dead

This is a discussion on VTCOA is not dead within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
I am still around too, all of my forums are seeing less discussion due to other platforms. Tappatalk keeps me ...

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2018, 12:53 AM

Member #12523
I am still around too, all of my forums are seeing less discussion due to other platforms. Tappatalk keeps me in the loop.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Old 11-29-2018, 01:03 AM

Member #16573
Good job guys ! Keep it alive !
Old 11-29-2018, 01:42 AM

Member #309
Send a message via MSN to energetic
The forum is not dead and definitely the VTCOA community is not dead. Check the screenshot below taken just few minutes ago and see the stats as well at any time from your side.

Every single forum gets these days less traffic due to other platforms ie facebook and several groups that from experience they lack a lot of serious and trustworthy information that only a forum can provide.

You should also remember that at some point, every single question regarding the Dodge Ram SRT-10 will be answered and would feel that there is no point to reply since the answer will be already posted in a previous number of threads.

This is something that we face on s2ki.com which I am moderating and since 2009 the Honda S2000 has been out of production, hence the users may feel that they can’t be bothered to answer to a new thread. On the other hand, on myphone.gr which I am also moderating, the traffic is still high since every day there is a new mobile product available in the market that triggers discussion and questions.

From my side, I am here with questions regarding the Dodge Ram SRT-10 and finally so close of getting one.

Check the screenshot below that I mentioned earlier and all I can say once again is that you guys and gals rock.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg FD1E498F-7BC4-4B0F-A420-FC4396E1147B.jpeg (88.8 KB, 91 views)
Old 11-29-2018, 09:05 AM
VIPER POWERED
Canadian VTCoA Regional Member

Member #345
It's great to be able to go somewhere to get answers as these trucks, (nearly 15 years later in some cases), are still a lot of fun.
15.0 L/100 km. or 15.68 U.S. Miles Per Gallon
5600 pounds
[email protected] MPH in "D" for Drive

No Power Adders
Full B&B Exhaust with (4) Cats
Unported Street-Striker Heads w Custom Roller
Unported O.E.M. Intake Manifold
FSTJACK Hand-Ported TB
MONSTER R/X Dual-Vacuum Catch-Can
A fully-built 48RE transmission that actually keeps working!
Tuned by Maestro Chris Jensen
Old 11-29-2018, 02:19 PM
VIPER POWERED
Southeast VTCoA Regional Member

Member #2161
Send a message via Yahoo to trussman
Quote:
Originally Posted by energetic View Post
The forum is not dead and definitely the VTCOA community is not dead. Check the screenshot below taken just few minutes ago and see the stats as well at any time from your side.

Every single forum gets these days less traffic due to other platforms ie facebook and several groups that from experience they lack a lot of serious and trustworthy information that only a forum can provide.

You should also remember that at some point, every single question regarding the Dodge Ram SRT-10 will be answered and would feel that there is no point to reply since the answer will be already posted in a previous number of threads.

This is something that we face on s2ki.com which I am moderating and since 2009 the Honda S2000 has been out of production, hence the users may feel that they can’t be bothered to answer to a new thread. On the other hand, on myphone.gr which I am also moderating, the traffic is still high since every day there is a new mobile product available in the market that triggers discussion and questions.

From my side, I am here with questions regarding the Dodge Ram SRT-10 and finally so close of getting one.

Check the screenshot below that I mentioned earlier and all I can say once again is that you guys and gals rock.

It's funny you should say that...I have been wondering if I should go to 4.56's or 4.88's in my rear end.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:30 PM
VIPER POWERED
Canadian VTCoA Regional Member

Member #345
[QUOTE= And yes I still have the CTSV, along with 2 Firebirds in the works ( a 2000 Firehawk, and a 1973 SD-455 Formula, 1 of 43, very rare) After those are done I have my old 64 GTO waiting for a complete build.....and then ( I still have to convince my wife of 45 years) I will possibly do a 1969 Orange Road Runner with the new 426 Crate engine announced at Sema (1000hp, 950 Tq) All of the above will be 6-speed manuals of course......I know you didn't need to ask....A lot on the table, including a refinance of the house so I can build the new addition, (Attached 30x45 garage next to my existing 4 car garage and then a 2,136 sq. ft. 2nd floor above the new and half of the old garage for my Train collection......The Trainman[/QUOTE]

.....And all this time, I thought I was on an SRT-10 forum.
15.0 L/100 km. or 15.68 U.S. Miles Per Gallon
5600 pounds
[email protected] MPH in "D" for Drive

No Power Adders
Full B&B Exhaust with (4) Cats
Unported Street-Striker Heads w Custom Roller
Unported O.E.M. Intake Manifold
FSTJACK Hand-Ported TB
MONSTER R/X Dual-Vacuum Catch-Can
A fully-built 48RE transmission that actually keeps working!
Tuned by Maestro Chris Jensen
Old 11-29-2018, 02:53 PM
VIPER POWERED
West VTCoA Regional Member

Member #12419
Quote:
Originally Posted by trussman View Post
It's funny you should say that...I have been wondering if I should go to 4.56's or 4.88's in my rear end.
Did you really just admit to, “wondering what you want to put in your rear end”?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARRESTmeRed04 View Post
This has to be a sick joke
Old 11-29-2018, 03:08 PM
VIPER POWERED
Southeast VTCoA Regional Member

Member #2161
Send a message via Yahoo to trussman
Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
Did you really just admit to, “wondering what you want to put in your rear end”?
It's only for you, and nobody else.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:52 PM
VIPER POWERED
West VTCoA Regional Member

Member #312
Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenronnie View Post
.....And all this time, I thought I was on an SRT-10 forum.
You are Ronnie, I picked your brain for advice years ago....keep in touch. latest on the SRT-10 (NA, all motor) 11.23 @ almost 126 mph, has gone 128, still working on the best launch, 60' is still not where it was, but working on it. Truck makes about 730 rwhp on a DynoPac.
��
https://youtu.be/JNaL0wMXY28
Old 11-30-2018, 01:52 AM
Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!

Member #19630
Send a message via ICQ to unacLe Send a message via AIM to unacLe Send a message via Yahoo to unacLe Send a message via Skype™ to unacLe
VTCOA is not dead

Forums mighty dead. Few posters, some stop by now & then. TS3 still rocking for catching up - check private forums for info on that. WoW looks like theyre still raiding regularly in some fashion.