Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

This is a discussion on What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today? within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
Just a thread to keep the family up to date and your vehicle oriented activity...What did you do? Got pics? ...

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 12:37 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #31
What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Just a thread to keep the family up to date and your vehicle oriented activity...What did you do? Got pics? Any Tips? Any cautions? Special tools or techniques?

Roe Racing TSTM SC, w/Water Meth injection; Roe TB; Westech custom exhaust. Forged w/Diamond Pistons, Oliver Rods, everything Nitride coated, polished and balanced. Stinker Rear End with DTS 4:56 Detroit Locker, Cyroed gears, 35 Spline Strange Axles, Wilwood calipers and rotors, Caltracs. Sponsored by generous spouse, and Tuned by "The Viper Whisperer" Sean Roe.

John Edwards built my engine, as well as Ram From Hells' and TinyGiants'. Shouldn't he build yours?
Old 04-30-2009, 12:47 AM
Midwest VTCoA Regional Member

Member #687
I had my mechanic install my 170 degree thermostat and also purchased 3 new tunes from Sean Roe today for my SCT programmer. Wasn't too happy with the KRC tunes.. we'll see how these work out. One thing is for sure, Sean Roe knows how to take care of business!! Great service so far.

Oh.. and my mechanic DID bitch about that "fourth" bolt. $90 later, it's done.
JMB CAI & Catch Can
SCT Tuner from www.krcperformance.com
VTCOA.COM decal on tailgate
"VIPR DNA" plate (yes, FRONT and back.. Ohio laws suck)

*Quit TEMPTING me on the mods!!*

Old 04-30-2009, 12:47 AM

Member #4848
I keep buying mods with no truck in hand. I feel it's bringing me closer to her. Today I picked up some amps for the old girl.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:49 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiosrt10
I had my mechanic install my 170 degree thermostat and also purchased 3 new tunes from Sean Roe today for my SCT programmer. Wasn't too happy with the KRC tunes.. we'll see how these work out. One thing is for sure, Sean Roe knows how to take care of business!! Great service so far.

Oh.. and my mechanic DID bitch about that "fourth" bolt. $90 later, it's done.

Let us know the difference in the running temps!

Roe Racing TSTM SC, w/Water Meth injection; Roe TB; Westech custom exhaust. Forged w/Diamond Pistons, Oliver Rods, everything Nitride coated, polished and balanced. Stinker Rear End with DTS 4:56 Detroit Locker, Cyroed gears, 35 Spline Strange Axles, Wilwood calipers and rotors, Caltracs. Sponsored by generous spouse, and Tuned by "The Viper Whisperer" Sean Roe.

John Edwards built my engine, as well as Ram From Hells' and TinyGiants'. Shouldn't he build yours?
Old 04-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmith3
I keep buying mods with no truck in hand. I feel it's bringing me closer to her. Today I picked up some amps for the old girl.
and i appeciate it
Old 04-30-2009, 12:51 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #6494
Just babied her along today, and still have a 1/2 tank of gas...........
Old 04-30-2009, 12:59 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #2919
well yesterday i had to do a big NO NO i never drive my truck in the rain... but my Girl friend wrecked her car she turned a mazda into a 4 door thing with no wheels ....scared the heck out of me but everything is fine...toatled the car but shes fine.....she hydro plained into a rail an then bounced off of that an into an semi and that knocked her back in the the rail... lol anyway it was a bad day.......an i just got done washing the truck today lol
Old 04-30-2009, 01:11 AM
VIPER POWERED
Canadian VTCoA Regional Member

Member #3202
Got a couple big boxes in the mail from JMB today. Coated intake, valve covers, T-stat housing, hard radiator pipes, CAI pipe, nitrous switch panel for the dash, rear mount battery tray. Thats about it for today.
2005 SRT-10 RC Yellow Fever #154/500
Born 10/12/04 at the 19th hour
JMB Turbocharged - 943 RWHP
Tuned by Chris Jensen
chris@christuned.com

1968 AMC Javelin SST
401 auto street/strip car

1970 Ford E-200
347 Stroker
Old 04-30-2009, 01:11 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #6494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooloe
well yesterday i had to do a big NO NO i never drive my truck in the rain... but my Girl friend wrecked her car she turned a mazda into a 4 door thing with no wheels ....scared the heck out of me but everything is fine...toatled the car but shes fine.....she hydro plained into a rail an then bounced off of that an into an semi and that knocked her back in the the rail... lol anyway it was a bad day.......an i just got done washing the truck today lol
Glad she is OK...........
Old 04-30-2009, 01:16 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #436
Cleaned the intake filter and did the usual stand there and drool routine...

2013 CHALLENGER SRT8 AUTO IN BLACK * LMI TRUE CAI * ARRINGTON STAGE II ALUM INTAKE* KW COIL OVERS * CORSA EXTREME CATBACK * MAGNAFLOW HIGH FLOW CATS * 3.23 GETRAG LSD * PARAMOUNT DOMINATOR 3800 STALL CONVERTER * SPEEDLOGIX LIGHTWEIGHT FACIA MOUNT * ARRINGTON 6.4 BASED 426 STROKER * 517 RWHP / 536 RWTQ * MODERN MUSCLE 87 MM PORTED THROTTLE BODY * COMP VVT CAM CUSTOM GRIND FOR ARRINGTON * TUNED BY THE HEMITUNER.....