Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion > General Discussion
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

General Discussion

What a Family we have

This is a discussion on What a Family we have within the General Discussion forums, part of the Viper Truck SRT-10 Discussion category!
Just want to say thanks to every member of this forum. It is so different from anything out there, from ...

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2006, 08:32 AM
Supporting Vendor

Member #71
What a Family we have

Just want to say thanks to every member of this forum.
It is so different from anything out there, from Jacks hover car , Kicks for Kids, to Walt helping Smoke, and to a couple others out there that have done things for members of this forum that go unmentioned.

Its amazing how some think we need club to do these things, when we are able to just jump on them and take care of things without the voting and paperwork. I am so blessed to be apart of this family I had to say thank you. Thank you to Jack and Patrick for alllowing this family a place to be, I was worried for an instance there that things would fall apart, but they picked up the peices and brought us together.

And the great thing is we are definitly world wide. We have members from Canada, Germany, Japan, Australia, mid east, Europe, Greece, netherlands, and Washington State

From the bottom of my heart a thanks goes out to each and everyone , Thank you and Please say a small prayer, for Smoke.

VTCOA.. The Worlds largest Family of Viper Truck Enthusiast (had to misspell somethin)
Slitherbeast and SRTRAM10 like this.

Old 07-27-2006, 08:39 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #41
I would like to nominate myself for helpin Stinker out with his Polesmoking addiction......He tried the patch, NO LUCK. He tried the Gum...NO LUCK. But after much psychotherapy, and hypnosis we have him POLE free.....we luv ya Stink.
2005 BLACK QC--1071RWHP 1059 RWTQ-11.3 @126.3 on motor only - Custom Paxton supercharger kit with custom heat exchanger (10-15 lbs boost),VEC3, Nitrous Express kit Ross Racing Forged pistons, Oliver rods, Striker heads (reworked), Comp Coupe Cam, Program billet main caps, Coated bearings, ATI balancer (overdrive 20%),DC Performance sealed ram air box (polished), FJO water meth, Bassani ceramic coated headers, Magnaflow exhaust with mids, Asanti 22" AF118's Black w/chrome lip),shaved calipers,EBC brake pads, Boomer's 2-4 drop, Caltracs, cal vu's, custom grilles, halo headlights, LED tail lights, Motorized bedlocker, bedrug, chrome 15lb nitrous bottle with heater and remote opener and lighted purge and X-metal NOS spray bar...Built and Tuned By Dave Graves
Old 07-27-2006, 08:39 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #41
OOPS..... (double )
2005 BLACK QC--1071RWHP 1059 RWTQ-11.3 @126.3 on motor only - Custom Paxton supercharger kit with custom heat exchanger (10-15 lbs boost),VEC3, Nitrous Express kit Ross Racing Forged pistons, Oliver rods, Striker heads (reworked), Comp Coupe Cam, Program billet main caps, Coated bearings, ATI balancer (overdrive 20%),DC Performance sealed ram air box (polished), FJO water meth, Bassani ceramic coated headers, Magnaflow exhaust with mids, Asanti 22" AF118's Black w/chrome lip),shaved calipers,EBC brake pads, Boomer's 2-4 drop, Caltracs, cal vu's, custom grilles, halo headlights, LED tail lights, Motorized bedlocker, bedrug, chrome 15lb nitrous bottle with heater and remote opener and lighted purge and X-metal NOS spray bar...Built and Tuned By Dave Graves
Old 07-27-2006, 09:34 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinker
Just want to say thanks to every member of this forum.
It is so different from anything out there, from Jacks hover car , Kicks for Kids, to Walt helping Smoke, and to a couple others out there that have done things for members of this forum that go unmentioned.

Its amazing how some think we need club to do these things, when we are able to just jump on them and take care of things without the voting and paperwork. I am so blessed to be apart of this family I had to say thank you. Thank you to Jack and Patrick for alllowing this family a place to be, I was worried for an instance there that things would fall apart, but they picked up the peices and brought us together.

And the great thing is we are definitly world wide. We have members from Canada, Germany, Japan, Australia, mid east, Europe, Greece, netherlands, and Washington State

From the bottom of my heart a thanks goes out to each and everyone , Thank you and Please say a small prayer, for Smoke.

VTCOA.. The Worlds largest Family of Viper Truck Enthusiast (had to misspell somethin)
Here, here. This site
2005 Yellow Fever RC. #130 of 500. SOLD 1965 Superformance Cobra. 2007 Jeep SRT/8, Black
"A Proud Member of the Old Guard."
Old 07-27-2006, 09:35 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #131
It is an honor to know you folks....

10.733 @ 125.10 mph
New Trap 129.90 mph
Best 60' 1.63

Old 07-27-2006, 09:38 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat
What he said!!!!!!!......you guys are great.

Now...Mike when are you going back to the track?
Old 07-27-2006, 12:17 PM

Member #135
Amen.
I spend more time with you VTCOA siblings than I do my biological siblings!

2005 Ram SRT-10 QC - Mopar Wheel Locks, Wolf Automotive Noah Cover
2004 GMC Yukon XLT - Sunroof, XM, OnStar, DVD, 4-point EBC Green Brake Pads, FlexFuel compliant and many tank-fulls of E85!!
Old 07-27-2006, 12:19 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #41
Just got off the phone with Tony....alot of good people here.....lets all try to help out our buddy SMOKE....
Old 07-27-2006, 12:22 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #48
This place Rocks! You all are the best.

Bill.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS, TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER!
#454 of 3057 produced in 2004.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:26 PM
Almost Senior Member

Member #96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat
Ditto, now the only thing to do is meet everyone in person and have the biggest friggin beer bash this world has ever seen!!!!

www.vtcoa.com AWESOME SRT-10 SITE
www.srtdistrict.com AWESOME SRT SITE