Go Back   Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America > VTCOA Regional Forums > VTCOA West
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Garage Mark Forums Read

VTCOA West

Who's out in California?

This is a discussion on Who's out in California? within the VTCOA West forums, part of the VTCOA Regional Forums category!
Are there anymore members from California? I only know of Brad, E, and myself. But are there anymore???...

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2015, 08:04 PM
NorCal SF Bay Area
West VTCoA Regional Rep

Member #14841
Who's out in California?

Are there anymore members from California? I only know of Brad, E, and myself. But are there anymore???

Old 05-19-2015, 08:21 PM

Member #14795
I'm down here in Orange County with a CE. I never see any of these trucks around here, but people tell me there is another CE in the area.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:38 PM
NorCal SF Bay Area
West VTCoA Regional Rep

Member #14841
Nice. Good to hear. I'm gonna make a list of members in Cali. I'm hoping to organize a meet so we can all get together.
Old 05-20-2015, 10:54 AM
Michel Productions
West VTCoA Regional Member
2012 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #1178
The good news is Cali from what I understand has one of he largest Ram Srt10 populations in the country. Maybe Jeff can chime in on this?

The bad has a long and distinguished list. Must be something in the air with regards to getting more than 5 members together for a meet??? In a nutshell the usual scenario is a bunch of members say they are coming but cancel at the last second. We'll just leave it at that for now.

The best ever turnout was the 06 Bakersfield GTG at the Famoso Raceway. That was a year before I joined this club. The second best was the 1st West Coast National GTG in Sacramento CA. The third best was the 2nd West Coast National GTG in Phoenix AZ.

You get the torch for setting up a 3rd West Coast National GTG after a long delay from the last GTG. I'll be willing to help as much as I can.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:41 AM
VIPER POWERED

Member #12419
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrtBrad View Post
The good news is Cali from what I understand has one of he largest Ram Srt10 populations in the country. Maybe Jeff can chime in on this?

The bad has a long and distinguished list. Must be something in the air with regards to getting more than 5 members together for a meet??? In a nutshell the usual scenario is a bunch of members say they are coming but cancel at the last second. We'll just leave it at that for now.

The best ever turnout was the 06 Bakersfield GTG at the Famoso Raceway. That was a year before I joined this club. The second best was the 1st West Coast National GTG in Sacramento CA. The third best was the 2nd West Coast National GTG in Phoenix AZ.

You get the torch for setting up a 3rd West Coast National GTG after a long delay from the last GTG. I'll be willing to help as much as I can.
Awww, you're such a sweetheart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARRESTmeRed04 View Post
This has to be a sick joke
Old 05-20-2015, 01:11 PM
NorCal SF Bay Area
West VTCoA Regional Rep

Member #14841
Thanks Brad, I'm sure I'll be needing plenty of help to set something like this up. Maybe Chris will be the real sweetheart in all of this and give us an administrative hand to promote it.
Old 05-20-2015, 01:14 PM

Member #869
Livermore.

Stinker: Knightsen

Mods: Permastar rims. billet center caps, Volant intake,Fastman Throttle body. Smaller crank pulley, Demon coils, SCT programmer, 2400 Stall Torque converter, Shift kit, Line lock, Jet hot coated Mopar headers, 3" exhaust, Magna flow, EBC rotors on all four, Amsoil, Cal Trac traction bars.

Mods waiting to be on: Aluminium one piece drive shaft, Drive shaft loop, Viper electric fan, braided brake lines & oil lines.
Old 05-20-2015, 01:34 PM
VIPER POWERED

Member #12419
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speedquadcab View Post
Thanks Brad, I'm sure I'll be needing plenty of help to set something like this up. Maybe Chris will be the real sweetheart in all of this and give us an administrative hand to promote it.
Did you just ask me for a hand j... oh, never mind.

You guys put the thing together, get me a list of the CA peeps, and I'll send each of them an email for you. Not sure what else you'd like me to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARRESTmeRed04 View Post
This has to be a sick joke
Old 05-20-2015, 02:17 PM
Michel Productions
2012 Viper Truck of The Month

Member #1178
Meathead is on the right track now!
Old 05-20-2015, 02:21 PM
VIPER POWERED
Northeast VTCoA Regional Member