Laps For Charity 09' PIX!!! And the Shopping cart QC

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Here's some more pix of the GTG at LFC at the Texas Motor Speedway last weekend. Believe it or not I was camcording the laps at 120 in my AUTO QC. Gotta love Autos for something!
Pics of mt truck at the speedway first!
100_1617.jpg

100_1619.jpg

100_1620.jpg

100_1622.jpg

100_1624.jpg

100_1626.jpg

100_1628.jpg

100_1629.jpg

100_1630.jpg

100_1631.jpg

100_1632.jpg

100_1633.jpg

100_1634.jpg

100_1635.jpg

100_1636.jpg

100_1637.jpg

100_1638.jpg

100_1639.jpg

100_1640.jpg

100_1641.jpg

100_1642.jpg

100_1643.jpg

100_1644.jpg

100_1645.jpg

Copy2of100_1611.jpg

Copyof100_1612.jpg

Copyof100_1614.jpg

Copyof100_1615.jpg

Copyof100_1616.jpg

Nah, we let him lead so we could lag back then haul ass and catch up! We told him as long as he could keep up with the pace car ( Malibu) and pace trucks ( X cab Silverados) that we wouldn't ban him from the track. :D He also added a lil color to the crowd.

Sup mane? Looks like his inspection is good to me? Not taking up for the SRT wanna be but it looks like 2010 stickers to me:dontknow:

just fukc'n with the bee. he wont respond to my PM so have to give him some $hti.

bees are slow so you have to be patient:D :D
jsandlin said:
just fukc'n with the bee. he wont respond to my PM so have to give him some $hti.

OSO said:
He is pleading with the go fast gods to be fast one day.

shit u jus wait :marchmellow:

and justin i know the inspection is good..... cuz i got it right before i tinted my windshiled :D

and i answered ur pm BTW

and hell them slow v10's couldnt hang with me i kept on goin right past all those gas stations....they cant say the same :p

great photos man:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Editorial comment...I generally hate the shopping cart wing...but as I look at it on your truck, I am getting to the point where I really am starting to think that it is not all that bad on a QC...kind of supports the longer/larger concept in my mind...

No offense to those that have the high wing...just a personal observation.

Thanks for the pics!

Prof said:
Editorial comment...I generally hate the shopping cart wing...but as I look at it on your truck, I am getting to the point where I really am starting to think that it is not all that bad on a QC...kind of supports the longer/larger concept in my mind...

Thanks for the pics!

same thoughts here Prof. goes very nice with the lines of the QC

and lookin at the wing in person it looks like it should give some down force. and he says he has not seen any floppin in the breeze as the stock one does

Prof said:

Thanks for the pics!

Well thanks for the compliments guys. I wanted something a little different from the rest yet a factory quality and made for a ram part. I fell in love with the Daytona wing especially on the Orange/Flat black Daytonas, but just had to have a 10. Kinda like my WS6 Trans Am that thinks it's a LAmbo. I've wedged 17x13" wheels out back with 335/35-17 like the Lambo,Ferrari, Early Vipers, and Porsche Gemballas. It almost has the HP to match, but still working on that.;)
The wing is stable at 120 around the speedway as well as the 75-80MPH trip there. I am more than pleased at the appearance and the compliments that have some with it as well as the side exhaust. Especially from fellow 10 owners.

yea the wing seemd to fit on ur truck pretty well..... i guess since its lifted it works out :p :D :marchmellow:

that other Yeller BEE had a nice lookin wing on it.:toilet:

might want to get a couple for your Bee:rock: :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back