HOUSTON - SRT-10 ACCIDENT LAST NIGHT

TXVIPERPWRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was stopped at the gas station on my way to work this morning by an older fireman to ask me about my truck. He asked if it was really fast because he saw the wing on the back. Then he asked if it could get out of control easily if you were going too fast. Didn't really know where he was going with all of this.

He told me that the reason he was asking these questions was there was an accident in Sugarland last night and he said the truck was exactly like mine except it was yellow. He said it was doing about 90 mph down Lexington when a car pulled out in front of him. He jumped the median and lost control and ended up wrapping the driver's side around a tree. It killed the driver and critically injured the passenger. He was sure it was a RC.

Does anyone know of someone in the Sugarland area driving a RC Yellow Fever?

Damn ---hate to hear this ---seems to be a lot of 10's are getting into bad accidents lately....hope it was no one on here ---drive safe and watch out for the other guy....

That's awful - sorry to hear that - all I can say is what I say about bike riding:
"Ride like your invisible" because the first thing your gonna hear after an accident is "I didn't see you" If you assume no one sees you then you will be more cautious - not a bad thing in these trucks - and always ride with all your lights on - FWIW

man this just tells you to enjoy life because it can be gone way to soon. RIP SRT 10 yellow feaver driver and good luck to the passanger.

I hate hearing this:( . Very true about the bikes too. We lost a guy in a bike accident this weekend. Made it through Iraq to get killed on the highway in Texas. Be careful everyone

GOIN ALITTLE FAST AND SOME JERK NOT PAYING ATTENTION..............

tHIS GOES BOTH WAS, LOOKS LIKE HE SWERVED AND SAVED THE LIFE OF THE PERSON WHO PULLED OUT IN FRONT OF HIM.

RIP.

I might as well own a 6 cyl. truck with the way I've been driving mine lately... And that is the reason. That's truly scary and I do wish that hadn't happened to him. :( RIP John Myrick.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back