PAXTON SUPERCHARGER KIT FOR SALE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
everything as pictured below, plus the split second box is included but not pictured.

if interested pm me or email me at [email protected]

asking $5000

Attachments

• DSC00379.jpg
    DSC00379.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 2,974
  • DSC00380.jpg
    DSC00380.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 508
  • DSC00381.jpg
    DSC00381.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 698
  • DSC00384.jpg
    DSC00384.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 509
Stinker said:
dont make assumptions;) I deal with many others than those on the forum:rock:

No assumptions here;)

I thought about going with the paxton this time:dontknow: I just heard they were a motha to install:dontknow:

No sir its not Eddies supercharger, he purchased the custom set up from FSTJACK.

but serioulsy Kyle look at it, its an easy install, at the most 2 days and thats at half day increments;)

If you can install a Roe, then this is just about as easy.

it is a very clean system and very well maintained, with low miles, if it wasnt, i wouldnt sell it:rock:

bclark05 said:
What else does it need to bolt up and run on a 05 QC?
honestly, aand someone else maybe can chime in too, but I think it includes absolutly everything, the only thing i dont have a pic of is the belt, and the split second box(the fuel controller)

bclark05 said:
I don't need a new comp program?
if you are talking aobu the pcm , I dont think so ,the split second box will actually change the fuel parameters thru the pcm.

you cn get a blower flash done , but i dont think its actually needed to install the blower.

but you may have to get a new program sent to you for the split second, since this one is off a rc and you have a qc

Stinker said:
everything as pictured below, plus the split second box is included but not pictured.

if interested pm me or email me at [email protected]

asking $5000

We will need to forge crank, balance rods etc, when we install this right Stink??:D :D

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
We will need to forge crank, balance rods etc, when we install this right Stink??:D :D

thewelshm
From what I've heard........Not necessary if you stay <600hp. But still not a bad idea because who can live with only 600hp?

Tony, Lets work out a payment plan. $1 down....$1 a month.:D

Last edited:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

You should be fine on oem internals, and honelsty on a oem build, but you should make aroun 580hp or better someowhere in that area depending on your mods.

I'm thinking the Paxton could be a good combo with the 4.88's:hmmmm2:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back