Siverado SS Guys are inviting us to a Los Angeles Meet, Sunday May 24th

You have to be a member to use the PM/button.....sent Brad a PM.

"Dude you have to PM usabodyguard at the SS sight for the addy to the shop...please :D
I'm not a member and can not PM him......"

Quick

dont think i will make it out guys as of now cause i got something to fix that day for $$$ but i finish it soon enough i will head out. I love go karts, i wonder if i'm allowed on them yet:eek:

QuickSilver said:
You have to be a member to use the PM/button.....sent Brad a PM.

"Dude you have to PM usabodyguard at the SS sight for the addy to the shop...please :D
I'm not a member and can not PM him......"

Quick

I guess you need to drive around to Newbury Park and when you see a gang of SS trucks you follow them:confused: :dontknow:

This sounds like it could be a good time, I'm in. I think we should plan on meeting up someplace and rolling in together as a club.

Brad, send me the address.

If we're meeting up someplace, someone set a time and place.

ccfeyh said:
This sounds like it could be a good time, I'm in. I think we should plan on meeting up someplace and rolling in together as a club.

Brad, send me the address.

If we're meeting up someplace, someone set a time and place.
Hey Carl...maybe just go to the show and shine first and follow them to the shop? :slug: :slug:

Quick

Yea, we could do that, let's see, starts at 6:30 right? Leave here around 5:00 A.M., crap, Starbucks isn't even open that early. Guess we have to hit the Mickey Dee's on the corner for coffee and breakfast.

We'll be there in the ohhhh dark thirty time frame.

OK I just got a message from the moderator. He said please pm anyone that wants to go with the address. I've pm'ed quick and ccfey already. If anyone else wants to go shoot me a PM and I'll send you the address to the shop.

Hey guys... I just joined up to post this...

I would be more than happy to PM the address to anyone who wants to go... we arent posting up the address because at the last g2g there was an idiot, who doesnt even own a truck, came out and was doing drugs - hard drugs and acting like an idiot. But no worries, i have personally spoken to him and assured him that if he shows up he will be arrested on site for trespassing... other than that it should be a great turn out.

we will have plenty of food and drinks - no charge!

PM brad or myself for directions...

ALSO - the editor of Truckin' magazine who is a personal friend will be there, possibly taking pictures, so clean your rides!! Girls are welcome too!!

pm me for more details.

Crap, if the dude shows up, maybe duct taping to the pavement so he can be useful as a speed bump would be another option. Less paperwork involved.

We're coming

usabodyguard said:
Hey guys... I just joined up to post this...

I would be more than happy to PM the address to anyone who wants to go... we arent posting up the address because at the last g2g there was an idiot, who doesnt even own a truck, came out and was doing drugs - hard drugs and acting like an idiot. But no worries, i have personally spoken to him and assured him that if he shows up he will be arrested on site for trespassing... other than that it should be a great turn out.

we will have plenty of food and drinks - no charge!

PM brad or myself for directions...

ALSO - the editor of Truckin' magazine who is a personal friend will be there, possibly taking pictures, so clean your rides!! Girls are welcome too!!

pm me for more details.
Welcome! Nice round member number......:rock:

Quick

Im honored to be a member here... I have a little bit of a project truck myself...

it can be viewed here -
http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=420008

it has 43,xxx page views over the last year...

427 LSX block w/ TVS 2300 supercharger, meth, and more.

BUT it is at the paint shop right now... I will be going over there at some point during the meet, so if anyone wants to tag along they can.

looking forward to this event.

and I like the speed bump idea too!!!

UPDATE - PLEASE READ

We are expecting around 50 people or so throughout the day, maybe more... there should be some sick trucks and such. We will have enough food to fee a small army... over 100 burgers and dogs each, and lots of other stuff to eat and drink.

This is all provided free of charge, however - we will have a donation jar at the g2g - 100% of the money donated will go to a local Kids Charity we work with. In addition to that, I am working with the Go Kart place to give back a portion of the money raised by all of us to goto the same charity. In addition I am also bringing out my friend Joe Everett from Adams Polishes, he will have a complete truck FULL of detailing products for sale - 15% off everything, plus free samples. Adams polishes is bar far the best stuff out there, period.

Again, donation is not mandatory at all, but know anything you do donate, will goto a great cause.

I have invited A lot of personal friends in the industry including guys from Magnacharger, Wilwood, WCCH, Adams Polishes, Jerk Designs, Relaxed Customs, Truckin' magazine and more.

Cant wait to see some Viper trucks!

BE THERE!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back