These Bastages May Just Come To The Wrong Place...

TNVIPER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put this in the non-offensive because if anybody is offended by my and others disgust of these people..welll..FK them....

This Kansas trash....no offense to Kansas people, we all have trash....are coming to my area to protest a soldier being buried.....This solder was killed in a recent helicopter crash in Afganistan......they say God hates American and we are being punished by these deaths....they say a military burial is just a pagan ceremony.............:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have always been a rational non physical protest guy....always believed in vote for change and write to our leaders to express opinion....but I may have to make the 25 minute trip for this.........Need to pay honors to this fallen soldier anyway...

The trash protesting this national hero have been harrassed before but I will assure you they are coming to an area that will not tolerate them well....Erwin is famous for hanging an elefant for murder....they hung a black guy w/o a trial for raping a white girl....I can still remember from my youth a billboard stating "Nigger dont let the sun go down on your back in Erwin"..........

Times have changed and the racism is mostly gone in Erwin now but they are still very patriotic and clannish.....I wont be surprised if the bastards that come to protest in Erwin never leave.........

http://www.timesnews.net/article.php?id=9023975

This is ridiculous, why must people act like that and why do we have to tolerate it?

Last edited:
Hope they don't leave

except in a box , bag, or trash can.

viperhauler said:
you polishin' up that chrome lining on the red ryder? ;)
Nope:D just the Daisy 25 pump:rock: , much much better than the Red Rider;) ;) ;)

viperhauler said:
pumps will work juuuuuuust fine:D
and if that is not enough, i have a Yettie with a chainsaw:rock: :D

If someone gets ahold of the closest VFW the members will come out in force and put the word out to other VFW's in driving distance. They will serve as a barrier between the nutjobs and the family, surround the service, the motorcade, etc.

Also, as a side note, these folks proclaim to be Baptist but the American, Conservative and Southern Baptist Conventions have all refused them membership.

Venom Power's +1 said:
If someone gets ahold of the closest VFW the members will come out in force and put the word out to other VFW's in driving distance. They will serve as a barrier between the nutjobs and the family, surround the service, the motorcade, etc.

Also, as a side note, these folks proclaim to be Baptist but the American, Conservative and Southern Baptist Conventions have all refused them membership.

Lot of VFW posts around this area...I assure you they are already planning this.....I bet those bastards will wish they never came here....I swear this is probably gonna turn bad....

May another Fallen Hero Rest in peace and be remembered always as someone who gave his life in defense of this great country. On the subject of those failed abortions may they also find peace, preferably through the end of a 12 gauge. I wrote my congressman sometime ago about these Aholes asking that something be done to make it illegal to protest at any funeral and that acts such as theirs be classified as Domestic terrorism to be punishable as treason but nothing was ever returned. I hope that your local area comes together not only to block them and their hatred but also to honor a fallen American Hero

05RamSRTkid said:
May another Fallen Hero Rest in peace and be remembered always as someone who gave his life in defense of this great country. On the subject of those failed abortions may they also find peace, preferably through the end of a 12 gauge. I wrote my congressman sometime ago about these Aholes asking that something be done to make it illegal to protest at any funeral and that acts such as theirs be classified as Domestic terrorism to be punishable as treason but nothing was ever returned. I hope that your local area comes together not only to block them and their hatred but also to honor a fallen American Hero

I can promise you that...lot of old fashion pride in this area...:rock: ..........that is why I say those bastards may awaken a sleeping giant when they come here....they may hold a "peaceful protest" but I just dont think the people here will be peaceful with somebody being so disrespectful....

I hear ya bud. Nothing like Good Old American Patriotism to bring people together to stand up against those who are disrespectful. Im just waiting for the Day they get the balls to come here to Colorado Springs. There is 3 Military installations in this town. Ft Carson, Shreiver AFB and Peterson AFB, not to mention the Air Force Academy...and of course disfunctional Veterans like myself :)

05RamSRTkid said:
I hear ya bud. Nothing like Good Old American Patriotism to bring people together to stand up against those who are disrespectful. Im just waiting for the Day they get the balls to come here to Colorado Springs. There is 3 Military installations in this town. Ft Carson, Shreiver AFB and Peterson AFB, not to mention the Air Force Academy...and of course disfunctional Veterans like myself :)

No AFB here but we do have what was Holston Defense Ammo supply......a little know fact is during WWII two German spies were caught inside Holston Defense and shot ....it was later determined they were there to blow up the plant..

TNVIPER said:
Lot of VFW posts around this area...I assure you they are already planning this.....I bet those bastards will wish they never came here....I swear this is probably gonna turn bad....

If it DOES turn bad, the only people that will get blamed are the folks in Erwin, TN.... and that will spark something BIG. But, that's the way it will happen.

Black1 said:
If it DOES turn bad, the only people that will get blamed are the folks in Erwin, TN.... and that will spark something BIG. But, that's the way it will happen.
Should get a medal if it happens

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back