flyinglow...?

Doubt it if he wants to stay Mod over at the "other site" Jamie is walking on eggshells over here with like 1 or 2 posts.A shame really.I wouldn`t want to be associated with someone of that type of business accumen.:(

I think Smoke is moving to Florida.....I think thats right.

Walt

Thought he posted something about being out of town or on vaca for a couple of weeks, don't think he is on-line.

TheSickness said:
Roktman is right and it's damn shame..I miss Scotty very much:(

Whats up my man.......everything is good here......I miss Smoke too...:(

K-80-123 said:
Whats up my man.......everything is good here......I miss Smoke too...:(
I don't have Scott's number anymore:( I would call him if I did and get him over with the REAL family:D

I would like to see both Jamie and Smoke join us over here. Lord knows that they would be warmly welcomed. They should just leave ekool and JayC to run things on their own.

Ok, Smoke is on vaca looking for a house for his move. However, he did just post up today on the other site. So he does have access to computer some where. I do have his number and will try and call him tomorrow sometime and see what's up.

Stretch

amoparman said:
Ok, Smoke is on vaca looking for a house for his move. However, he did just post up today on the other site. So he does have access to computer some where. I do have his number and will try and call him tomorrow sometime and see what's up.

Stretch
Thanks Stretchinator lemme know if I need to help:D

Tried to call him a bit ago. Call went straight to voice mail. So left him a message that we all miss him very much :dancing: and want him to join us over here where we ROCK:rock:

Stretch

Nowwhat said:
Will Smoke be joining us....?.....anyone know....?

Yep...he does complete the group... Hope his travels are safe...and he makes it here soon.

he just posted on the other - things are going very well, his trip going awesome, found a house, great deal and all.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back