Irwindale Speedway

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
Patrick, I touched base with Ebenz, his truck is at DC and he is hoping it will be done today. I wouldn't mind meeting up for lunch, but I can tell you I have no idea what is around there. Just found out, no coolers are allowed at the track either, bastards!

Well, mabye we can meet at my hotel first and drive from there?

Ill be at

601 W McKinley Ave, Pomona, CA 91768

its about 12 miles east of irwindale. Whatcha think??

Patrick

RedSrt007 said:

Ill be at

Patrick

Did you just invite a man to your hotel....?

RedSrt007 said:

Ill be at

Patrick
Is that off of the 10 or the 60?

k, sounds good..plan for us to meet @ the hotel around 1230, lunch around 100 and meet @ the speedway around 230

whatcha think?!

:mad: Sorry guys the truck is not ready yet. I posted on the other site so my spot is open. I hope you guys have fun. Sounds like a fun night at the track. I always liked figure 8's. Post some pics when you get back.

E-BENZ said:
:mad: Sorry guys the truck is not ready yet. I posted on the other site so my spot is open. I hope you guys have fun. Sounds like a fun night at the track. I always liked figure 8's. Post some pics when you get back.
Should have let us know here first, we might have been able to line up one of our boys. Oh well, guess there will only be 2 SRT's there, and guess what, they are both RED!

How much? I live not too far from Irwindale.(10 mins) I'm about halfway between you and the track, we can roll out there as one :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back