What are the typical baseline QC numbers?

The factory is also a lockup type and is a way to advertise a 3 speed transmission with Overdrive (a 4 speed) as a 5-speed with 5th being lockup, or direct. It isn't an extra "gear", but is sold as one!!
The Overdrive lockup is controlled by the ECU and is unfortunately, hard-coded.
The factory shift points on the QC are controlled by tuning, and shift way too early at wide-open throttle; Particularly into Overdrive which lugs the engine at a time when the truck is trying to punch through a lot of air.
I had my 3-4 shift increased to 120 miles per hour which stays at the top of the shocks after the shift.
Fun stuff!!

Last edited:
I can't figure out why we only get two sets in a lifetime when they're such an important feature!!

Same with eyeballs - would make lots more sense if they regenerated!

Here's a pic of kids teeth, with the adult teeth waiting patiently behind them.

Notice there are NO eyeballs waiting...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328_140452_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230328_140452_Google.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 9
When it comes to a tooth ache even using hammer and a chisel would be less painful.. the thing that pisses me off is that dentist at least around my area close Friday thru Sunday . Hospital emergency rooms tell you that THYE are only for life or death emergencies. That crap makes me want to give these dentists and doctors an impacted tooth better yet 2 on a holiday long weekend and force them to endure the pain and watch their face blow up like a Chinese ballon and I’m being nice hahaha !

I can't figure out why we only get two sets in a lifetime when they're such an important feature!!

Same with eyeballs - would make lots more sense if they regenerated!
Teeth are over rated hahaha .. ai knew a guy that could gum and food , yes bite into and apple and eat steak .. he told me the only thing he couldn’t eat was lettuce hahaha ,, well this guy would also pick up a fire ant and eat them to show kids haha ..
teeth cause a lot of problems from bleeding gums to heart attacks .. maybe doing removing teeth at birth like a Circumcision and use implants hahah

When it comes to a tooth ache even using hammer and a chisel would be less painful.. the thing that pisses me off is that dentist at least around my area close Friday thru Sunday . Hospital emergency rooms tell you that THYE are only for life or death emergencies. That crap makes me want to give these dentists and doctors an impacted tooth better yet 2 on a holiday long weekend and force them to endure the pain and watch their face blow up like a Chinese ballon and I’m being nice hahaha !
Absolutely correct!! It's merciless!

I agree they all need to endure an abcess for a three day weekend!

Back