Roz's Custom Exhaust (clip)

I like it man, nice chirp into third!!!!! Hope you are doing well with the lady situation. Not sure if there were any updates

Black1 said:
The best part's at the end. :p :rock:

HA! Liked that huh? I didn't think anyone would stick it out! :D

SANCHOBA said:
sounds great!:rock: i'm going to have to get the 4:56 gear set!

Thanks bro, go for it!! :rock:

Stinker said:
Roz dude if your gonna video the sound of geese then video the geese:D

They're canadian! I didn't know who you folks would react! :p

BurntRubber said:
I like it man, nice chirp into third!!!!! Hope you are doing well with the lady situation. Not sure if there were any updates

'Priciate it bro. All is well (today). I am taking it a day at a time! :)

By the sound of that chirp in third you got the 2-3 shift down!!:rock:

I waited like a dumb ass for you to do a 100 mph fly by the other way!!:dontknow: :confused:

Oh well, the geese kept me company!!:D :p

Marc T said:
By the sound of that chirp in third you got the 2-3 shift down!!:rock:

I waited like a dumb ass for you to do a 100 mph fly by the other way!!:dontknow: :confused:

Oh well, the geese kept me company!!:D :p

Thanks! I'm undecided if I want the shifter or not, I've honestly rarely missed third. (I've got video evidence somewhere of me missing 2nd!! :D )

I thought about it, but right behind the camera is a fairly sharp turn.

HA! Here's a whole flock! :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :D :D :D

And can you please change your sig pic? Blood flows to southern regions of my body everytime I see it!

Last edited:
Silent D said:
Sounds kinda like mine............. Snarly...

Nice..........

Django

Yeah? I can't wait to delete my cats and add headers then! If I can keep that same "tone", but elevate the db level a bit, I'll be most happy.

Thanks! :)

Roz-SRT said:
Thanks! I'm undecided if I want the shifter or not, I've honestly rarely missed third. (I've got video evidence somewhere of me missing 2nd!! :D )

I thought about it, but right behind the camera is a fairly sharp turn.

HA! Here's a whole flock! :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :D :D :D

And can you please change your sig pic? Blood flows to southern regions of my body everytime I see it!

:D :D :D :D :D

Sorry, the sig stays!!:burnout: :p

AHHHHHHH! Life's simple pleasures!!! Sound is awesome. I can't believe another vehicle didn't happen by the whole time !:burnout: That truck is basically stock?

mmmmtorque said:
Sounds great! Nice vid :D

Thankye! :D

Marc T said:
:D :D :D :D :D

Sorry, the sig stays!!:burnout: :p

OK, just so everyone knows. If I am in a thread that Marc's in, I am sporting chub! :rock:

joemags54 said:
AHHHHHHH! Life's simple pleasures!!! Sound is awesome. I can't believe another vehicle didn't happen by the whole time !:burnout: That truck is basically stock?

Thanks dude. I had to go WAY OUT in goose country for that one! :) Yup, pretty much stock. Only mod is exhaust. Don't even have a K&N or anything. . .

Great sound... Weird seeing the same looking rig as mine take off like that. I never videotaped myself yet so I will just watch yours thinking its me. :)

TREKER said:
Great sound... Weird seeing the same looking rig as mine take off like that. I never videotaped myself yet so I will just watch yours thinking its me. :)

What a beautiful truck you must have! :D :D

TREKER said:
Not too bad... Go look in your garage if you want to get a good idea..:D :D :D

Yup, your truck is a sexy bitch!!! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back