Mopar Nats 07, Cell Phone list

Bone

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mopar Nats Cell Phone list - Voluntary
If anyone is interested, I will create a cell phone list of those attending. Strictly private and it will not be posted on the forum (no spam). You will be requred to have a post count of at least 69 posts and be a member of good standing. BTW, I have had my identity stolen a few years ago, and it will not happen with this list.

Nevertheless, last year the first night we were separated into two groups for dinner since we didn't have each other's contact info which could have united us. Plus, any Interstate issues we may be able to help each other out. We did have a few issues (medical, truck) last year and phone numbers were helpful.

If participating, please send/PM/email me
1) Name First Last (whatever willing to give)
2) Forum Callsign
3) Cell phone number
4) Any other info you want to list (Hotel staying at, truck info, emergency contact at home, release it to Mikey or not, etc.)
5) Email to send back to you (Prof please send again)

I will copy and past the info to a word document to send it out to those wishing to share info (probably a couple of days prior).

Last edited:
I will do my best to keep my mailbox clear. To keep down on my mailbox size I will not reply as received PM. If you don't receive the list two days prior email/PM me please.

Bone said:
Mopar Nats Cell Phone list - Voluntary
If anyone is interested, I will create a cell phone list of those attending. Strictly private and it will not be posted on the forum (no spam). You will be requred to have a post count of at least 69 posts and be a member of good standing. BTW, I have had my identity stolen a few years ago, and it will not happen with this list.

Nevertheless, last year the first night we were separated into two groups for dinner since we didn't have each other's contact info which could have united us. Plus, any Interstate issues we may be able to help each other out. We did have a few issues (medical, truck) last year and phone numbers were helpful.

If participating, please send/PM/email me
1) Name First Last (whatever willing to give)
2) Forum Callsign
3) Cell phone number
4) Any other info you want to list (Hotel staying at, truck info, emergency contact at home, release it to Mikey or not, etc.)
5) Email to send back to you (Prof please send again)

I will copy and past the info to a word document to send it out to those wishing to share info (probably a couple of days prior).

Funny I almost posted the same thread.... might want to bring a good contact person in case of an emergency as well....med's, history, allergies, to Rx's... I certainly hope that is all over with.
I will be bringing the first aid kit.

Remember guys, I need an email to send the list back to you.

Sent out an initial draft of the phone list. If you didn't get one, I don't have your email or it is incorrect.

TheSickness said:
Hell just call me Dave I have everone's numbers :D
And that aint no lie ;) ;) ;) :D

Now I do too :eek:

Sent out another updated draft. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Prof STILL don't have your email. Amy is on the mailing list now. :D

Bone- I didn't get a copy yet, but no worries. Send me your final draft.

kevan at jemfest.com

(Thanks Bone!)

Last edited:
got it, may want to delete it now so you don't get spam

Last chance to make the list.

Prof, FSTJACK , and trooper STILL need your email address.

[FONT=&quot]Nycsteve, [/FONT] Prof, FSTJACK , and trooper STILL need your email address.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back