new project

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nos.jpg

a work in progress - ill cut it tongiht after work and see if it fits :)

yes it will fit under the head unit in the empty space there - but i was thinkin of puttin it on the center console.... :dontknow:

cuttin a hole and mountin it there and tiein in to the 12v elec there my bottle is mounted b/h the pass seat so makes it ez to run and hide the lines and to have ez access to the go baby button

i have one dash Plaque now when i race it hard to hit the button - i thought about puttin the button on the shifter but i dont see ne thing i like - so i figured i design something to make it ez'er to hit the button

thanks

VIPER

ps - still tryin to think of a good place to put it where it make it ez to hit the button ill finish the dwg and post where i want to put it and see wat you guyz think and suggestions are welcome

Last edited:
Any chance you could cut me a custom panel as well, and if so what software package for the file.

I want to mount some switches.

WearyMicrobe said:
Any chance you could cut me a custom panel as well, and if so what software package for the file.

sure - let let me know the sizes ect....

WearyMicrobe said:

i use AutoCADD 2005 - 2009 3D

if u want me to send u a file - and know someone that can cut it just tell me the file ect.

ie.

.dwg

.dxf

:rock:

wouldnt it be better if the switch was on the shifter or on the steering wheel so you could hold on better?

I'll take one of those without the VTCOA.COM if it could be manufactured exaclty the same as the drawing Just shoot me a PM if it's doable.

black pearl said:

pm sent - yea u can remove the vtcoa.com - just delete it from the dwg or dxf and re-write the program to send to CNC

thanks

VIPER

VIPER said:
pm sent - yea u can remove the vtcoa.com - just delete it from the dwg or dxf and re-write the program to send to CNC

thanks

VIPER

Thanks for the file Chris:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

black pearl said:
Thanks for the file Chris:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

no problem - hope all work out for you

mine just is finished woohoo .... i will start the install tonight cant wait :)

ok - i have the plate made and ready to be installed ill post up pic's tomarrow - im going racing tonight and it should be installed and completed by the end of the weekend

Back