Stage II pcm's

spdrcrj

Reaction score
How much are you guys getting for stage II pcm's. I'd like to get one flashed for long tubes w/high flow cats, magnaflow cat-back, and K&N drop-in filter.

thanks,
Jim

spdrcrj said:
How much are you guys getting for stage II pcm's. I'd like to get one flashed for long tubes w/high flow cats, magnaflow cat-back, and K&N drop-in filter.

thanks,
Jim
You could buy a used one for about 2 to 3 hundred,then pay about 130 to change the vin,or you could P.M. Marty(msdnga).He,s in Cocoa beach,To find out about the S.C.T.Route!!!!!:rock: :rock:

A new Stage 2 Computer is about 1k. getting it flashed is about 400.00. These were the prices like over a year ago when I got mines From Dc performance :dontknow:

spdrcrj said:

thanks,
Jim

I'm another Jim ..... Looking for similar setup except w/throttle body, Bassani shorties, hi-flow-mids, magniflow .... Need some recommendations as you do.

Any and all help appreciated .....

Thanks
(to not confuse things)
JimTeTe

Hi JimTeTe,

I had one of these pcm's on my last truck and with your set-up (minus the throttlebody) I made 483ish rwhp and 523ish rwtq.

Jim

spdrcrj said:
Hi JimTeTe,

I had one of these pcm's on my last truck and with your set-up (minus the throttlebody) I made 483ish rwhp and 523ish rwtq.

Jim

Sweet ........ I'm trying to get to 505 ......

1qksrt said:
You could buy a used one for about 2 to 3 hundred,then pay about 130 to change the vin,or you could P.M. Marty(msdnga).He,s in Cocoa beach,To find out about the S.C.T.Route!!!!!:rock: :rock:

I agree,this is most definitely the way to go !!! The numbers over the others speak for themselves !!!!And I'm sure Marty will take good care of you !!!:rock: :p :p :p :p :p

6pakattack said:
I agree,this is most definitely the way to go !!! The numbers over the others speak for themselves !!!!And I'm sure Marty will take good care of you !!!:rock: :p :p :p :p :p

I already PM'd him. :D

spydertt said:
I bought a used DC stage II, can the Dodge dealer flash the VIN # for me? I know the service manager and could get a good deal and be on the road sooner. Mitch

I would have DC Perf flash the vin.......or if you trust you bud then he should be able to do it.

patrick

Why are we posting about a competitors product on DC's page?

They sell SCT also and they paided good money for their slot here..............

Stage 2 kicks tail but SCT is better.

Very sorry. Newbe mistake. Search took me here and I didn't read heading. I'll pay more attention. Deleted post. If I hadn't got such a good deal on the pcm I would have upgraded to the SCT. I like the idea of easy upgrade as mods are made with the SCT.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back