Debadged Today

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I started out this morning to do my Spring cleanup on the truck. That means wash, claybar, wash again, and 2 or 3 coats of Zaino. Well I was using Q-Tips to clean around the SRT-10 emblems on the doors and tailgait and could not get all the dirt out from around them. Did not want to wax over the dirt so I got out the fishing line and did away with them. Damn, wish I had done this sooner. I really like the clean look of no emblems.

Silverback said:
I started out this morning to do my Spring cleanup on the truck. That means wash, claybar, wash again, and 2 or 3 coats of Zaino. Well I was using Q-Tips to clean around the SRT-10 emblems on the doors and tailgait and could not get all the dirt out from around them. Did not want to wax over the dirt so I got out the fishing line and did away with them. Damn, wish I had done this sooner. I really like the clean look of no emblems.
Right On! - Looks awesome.. :D

Thus leaving even MORE pics for truck of the month club - I nominated you :p

That looks even Gheyer then b4....Does a Chiquita Banana not have a Phuggin sticker on it ? It looks nekid and kinda sexy...Glad you were not in the picture :D Hairy badgeless Bastard :D

He prolly has some spares stickers from the dinner plate Tommy sent him :D

Silverback,

Does that truck have a Hemi???? :fight: :eek: :D

j\k, Looks awesome!

Hey monkey man, how long did it take you to remove the pesky goop that sticks those letters on? I removed the DODGE from the tailgate and it took me long enough to where I really am not looking forward to doing the doors. What's your secret? There may be a nanner in it for you.....

Venom Power said:
Hey monkey man, how long did it take you to remove the pesky goop that sticks those letters on? I removed the DODGE from the tailgate and it took me long enough to where I really am not looking forward to doing the doors. What's your secret? There may be a nanner in it for you.....
He used Nanna juice :D

Venom Power said:

3M adhesive remover. Spray it on, let it set about 5 minutes and it came right off. Stuff also works great for road tar and other crap.

Now where's my banana.:dontknow: :confused: :p :D

Yer truck looks awesome John...... Just a real beauty.....

If I had it all to do over again, I might just have to go with the YF....

...........and without the badges.... just sweet, man....congratulations.

SD

Silverback, that looks great. If you want to make it look even better, get a set of calvu mirrors and have your door and tail gate handles painted to match. If I knew how to post pictures, I would post a few of my red one.

Broke said:
My wife is trying to help me post a picture. This is a test.
You got it Lynn. I have your pics here also if you need assistance.

Wow Broke, very nice man. The red handles look kinda wierd, but I guess different points of views would help.

Also Silver very nice debadge, I will do mine soon as well. Can't you do the same operation with dental floss?

Silverback said:
3M adhesive remover. Spray it on, let it set about 5 minutes and it came right off. Stuff also works great for road tar and other crap.

Now where's my banana.:dontknow: :confused: :p :D

AHA! I have a big can of that stuff. I didn't seem to wait the five minutes though. I'll have to go about doing it mimicking the ways of the "gorilla in the mist". As for the nanna, I'll be sure you are well compensated when we meet someday since your horde should be running low by now.

Hi ANthony :D

Silverback said:

Nice Sliver....looks good.....all my stinking badges are coming off too....:):)

Walt

Last edited:
RedRamRules said:
Wow Broke, very nice man. The red handles look kinda wierd, but I guess different points of views would help.

Also Silver very nice debadge, I will do mine soon as well. Can't you do the same operation with dental floss?

Dental floss breaks. I used 40 pound test fishing line and still broke a couple times.

Back