Lets see your pets!!!

Black1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you have??? ........ Dogs, Cats, Snakes, Horses???.... All of the above?!??! :D :rock: Post up some pictures! :)

I know Django, CarDude, and maybe Stinker has posted pics before... and it's cool if you want to repost some to keep them all in one spot! :rock:

Here is "Momma", or as Sarah calls her, "Ms. Kitty". :D

Ms. Kitty says... "Now all I need is some FISH!" :elefant:

DSCF0001-11.jpg

Ms. Kitty's Christmas attire. :rolleyes:

1561833408_l.jpg

Ahhh.... Clean sheets!!! :p :rolleyes:

l_99c9338d528400a66ce93a19e56b144b.jpg

Last edited:
Prof said:
Jake, I accidentally frightened your cat the other night...sorry...

http://fouts.readytogoweb.com/uploads/35/802/2003-05-15-155905-6591.mpg

LOL! :D ...... You should have been wearing your BI-FOCALS, when your trying to spoon Sarah!! :dontknow: :rolleyes: .... How many times do I have to tell you! :confused: :mad: She was complaining that you were licking her belly-button the other night. :dontknow: :eek:

:D .......................... :D

Post up some pics of the pooch, Prof! I know you have some good ones. ;) :eek:

JRSVIPR said:
I have posted some of these before, But here they are.

Is that a full breed Rottie, or a mix? :confused:

Beautiful pets! ..... I want a Rottie one day. I just don't have enough room for him/her right now. :( :eek:

Thanks for posting! :rock:

Black1 said:
Is that a full breed Rottie, or a mix? :confused:

Beautiful pets! ..... I want a Rottie one day. I just don't have enough room for him/her right now. :( :eek:

Thanks for posting! :rock:
Full blood American Rott. 120 lbs. 31 inches at the shoulders.

JRSVIPR said:
Oops,Forgot one.

I love birds too! :rock: ......... Apparently, they like me too. :eek: This was a pic at the Melbourne (FL) Zoo. They have a bird sanctuary that you can just walk into. :) :rock: I spent about an hour in there, because this little girl just loved to sit on my shoulder! :eek: She was a sweety. :love:

l_d9d9cfdf131e10d12a6bca91bfe51d4f.jpg

Yo, J.R.,

In the first group of piks..... Your Macaw in the group.... Looks like a blue and gold that has just a little military in it... Is that correct.....?

It's a gorgeous specimen.... Seems happy too...has all it's feathers intact... Gorgeous bird.

T

Django said:
Yo, J.R.,

In the first group of piks..... Your Macaw in the group.... Looks like a blue and gold that has just a little military in it... Is that correct.....?

It's a gorgeous specimen.... Seems happy too...has all it's feathers intact... Gorgeous bird.

T
Tim, It is full blue and gold.My wife works at Sea World,And was able to adopt it from them with all papers from birth.

JRSVIPR said:
Tim, It is full blue and gold.My wife works at Sea World,And was able to adopt it from them with all papers from birth.

As Steve Irwin would say......"he's a roit rippah........."

D

Harley (the white one) and Serya (the Bengal)

Edit: Hmm, uploads don't seem to be working right now, try again later.

Edit #2: There we go

Attachments

• cat.JPG
    cat.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 52
  • cat2.JPG
    cat2.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 53
  • cat3.JPG
    cat3.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 48
  • cat4.JPG
    cat4.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 37
  • cat5.JPG
    cat5.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 47
  • cat6.JPG
    cat6.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Cool Thread!!

RatMotor - Serya reminds me of an African Serval. I want one of those so bad when I purchase a home. The serval is the only member of the feline family I'd want. :) (Not to dis any cat owners, I just prefer dogs)

When I worked at Infiniti, one of our customer's had an African Serval. He would bring it to the dealer when he got his car(s) serviced. That "cat" was cool as hell!!!

jujusi.jpg

ashera-cat-1.jpg

The guy said he dropped about $5k just to purchase the "cat"!!!! :eek:

RatMotor said:
Harley (the white one) and Serya (the Bengal)

Edit: Hmm, uploads don't seem to be working right now, try again later.

Edit #2: There we go

The Bengal cats are soooo cool! :rock: I have been thinking of getting a kitten for Sarah.... (for Christmas, shhhh. ;) ) A friend of mine has several, and knows a breader very well. :rock: Thanks for the pics! She(??) is beautiful! :rock:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_cat

:)

Roz-SRT said:
Cool Thread!!

RatMotor - Serya reminds me of an African Serval. I want one of those so bad when I purchase a home. The serval is the only member of the feline family I'd want. :) (Not to dis any cat owners, I just prefer dogs)

When I worked at Infiniti, one of our customer's had an African Serval. He would bring it to the dealer when he got his car(s) serviced. That "cat" was cool as hell!!!

jujusi.jpg

ashera-cat-1.jpg

The guy said he dropped about $5k just to purchase the "cat"!!!! :eek:

That's the first thing I thought too, Jimi...... "looks live a Serval"..... The leopard-like splotch markings.....

I didn't think it was legal to own them anymore......:dontknow:

Beautiful cat...... Rat....:dontknow:

D

Last edited:
Django said:
That's the first thing I thought too, Jimi...... "looks live a Serval"..... The leopard-like splotch markings.....

I didn't think it was legal to own cervils anymore......:dontknow:

Beautiful cat...... Rat....:dontknow:

D

That (Rat's) is a DOMESTIC cat.... see my link above. ;) :D

JRSVIPR said:
I have posted some of these before, But here they are.

Your pictures bring back a lot of memories...there was a time in my life when our household consisted of two blue and golds, two rotties, two cats, and a squirrel.

I had to take pretty drastic action...and now it is more manageable...

One Dog (Aero Space) and two cats (Seren and Dipity)

100-0093_IMG.jpg

SerenDipity.jpg

We also consider Silverback a member of our family but as most of you know, he is a little anti-social...

IMG_00172.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back