New B&M Shifter lever...really sweet!

srtaggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All,

I posted a nice bitch last week about how the guys at B&M treated me when I was exchanging my broken shift lever for the new steel one that they made. I'm still a little pissed but today made it much better!!

I got the new steel piece from them, and man what a difference! My shifter was rattling pretty badly and felt a little bit schody. The new piece is much heavier than the aluminum one. I think it calms the harmonics of the shifter. I have next to no rattle now!

So, everybody break your shifter arms quick so that you can get the new steel one!!:D

Glad it's better.......

But.......... wtf is a "schody".................?:dontknow: :eek:

D

Django said:
Glad it's better.......

D

I'll try using it in a sentence:

Shoddy spelling will result in a schody post, especially one without pix.:p :p

Django said:
Glad it's better.......

D

Man, I can't believe the grammar police even visit this site.

That's cool. The next time one of you rednecks says, "I seen a viper truck in my area." You'll never hear the end of it!!:D

srtaggie said:
Man, I can't believe the grammar police even visit this site.

That's cool. The next time one of you rednecks says, "I seen a viper truck in my area." You'll never hear the end of it!!:D

Man I'm never sending my kid to Texas A&M!

You meant "The next time one of you rednecks say"

Hee hee, we're like the grammar SWAT team :)

and it would be the spelling police anyway!

SRT-11 said:

:thefinger:

Your swat team is getting pwned.

srtaggie said:
All,

I posted a nice bitch last week about how the guys at B&M treated me when I was exchanging my broken shift lever for the new steel one that they made. I'm still a little pissed but today made it much better!!

I got the new steel piece from them, and man what a difference! My shifter was rattling pretty badly and felt a little bit schody. The new piece is much heavier than the aluminum one. I think it calms the harmonics of the shifter. I have next to no rattle now!

So, everybody break your shifter arms quick so that you can get the new steel one!!:D

Would they sell you just the lever since mine is not broken? I've been debating on removing the B&M back to stock because I just can't stand the rattling.

SRT-11 said:

Hey, I sent my kid to A&M , he drives a Ford and wants a Chevy. Dang kids these days; takes after his Mama:)

SRT-11 said:

hope you were kidding because your "correction" above is wrong. :)

WILDMAN

LitemUp said:
Would they sell you just the lever since mine is not broken? I've been debating on removing the B&M back to stock because I just can't stand the rattling.
I just drilled new holes in the stock shifter handle and mounted it to the B&M base. It works great, don't rattle and looks stock. Took me ten minutes.

Wade

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back