After a few weeks of work... He she is

McLuvin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read a hundred post about stripes and headlights. This is what I finally came up with. What do you guys think? Does it pass? Only has 880miles, so theres more to come.. Need some more cash!!
RAM006.jpg

RAM009.jpg

RAM012.jpg

RAM013.jpg

RAM014.jpg

RAM015.jpg

RAM021.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great!!!! I dig the stripes. ;)

You dropped the ball on the thread title but the truck looks great...If I did stripes that is what I would want...great mod..:rock:

Ride looks good. The charcoal was a super choice over the black. I understand how hard it is to paint on your baby. I ended up getting a roll of black sign vinyl and spent 9+ hours one night comming up with my paint sceam. I drove around to look at it for weeks befor I peeled & painted. I am so happy with my truck. Its one of a kind. I hope you get the same joy out of your head turner. As far as the lights go I myself have been looking for a set of HID's that look almost OEM. They look awsome. Who makes them and where can I get them? Lifeis short enjoy the SRT

Look''s Damn good bro...:rock: :rock: :rock:

look at my sign..... thks for being my guinney pig :D
Striping looks fantastic. :rock: :rock:

Lookin' good! p.s. Can i borrow that trailer in your driveway? Looks like a trailer full-o-fun!:dontknow: :D ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back