Another One Bites The Dust

Yeah that's because people who drive Red Trucks are Uhhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhhuhhhu!!!Brain dead!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAahaahaahahahahaha:D :D :D :D :D

Damn - that thing is toast!

Spots of blood on the airbag too.

WTF happened to the shiftknob - it's gone?:dontknow:

Rockin Ronnie said:
Yeah that's because people who drive Red Trucks are Uhhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhhuhhhu!!!Brain dead!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAahaahaahahahahaha:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks

I appreciate that :mad:

Anyone want to go in on this and buy it for parts? I could use a spare tire and rim. Wouldn't mine trying to port the heads. Looks like it is close to NBT. We can keep it at his house. I'm sure we could part some of this out as a group.

Yes, it looks like the wing is already taken. Owner couldn't part with it. Head piece on his bed frame now.

Looks like somebody has already been pickin' at it (shifter knob, rear spring packs, etc.). I would be a little hesitant using an aluminum block and tranny case that went through that.
Anyone else notice that even the throttle cable is broken?

Here's a response from the seller, he misunderstood me, but that's fine. :dontknow:
their is only one good tire and wheel, i will not take the motor apart.

It still would be fun to put in NBT's driveway!

Rockin Ronnie said:

The truck was wrecked because red is the fastest color and require extra care in it's handling...:p...:D .

Wow! {taps plays in background} that's terrible!

Had to be a roll-over, and many times from the looks of it! If it was a QC I would say it was Earl's. The taillights are the same.

He won't get $7800 for that, too many questions about the condition of the engine. JMHO

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back