Jacksonville/South Georgia people

FlyingLow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright I have been given a chance to travel next week. Right now I will either be traveling through Jax on 10/25 or 10/26 on my way to Savannah. Should know better tomorrow as to the exact day. I'm willing to delay a while in Jacksonville to meet up with you guys if you want. Same for my trip across I-10 from Pensacola and my trip up 95 to Savannah. I will Stay in Savannah till the morning of the 27th then I will drive up to NC. Stay the night there and drive back to Savannah with the wife, kids and 2 stinking cats. So if you guys want to GTG let me know.

Borden3srt said:
keep me posted. Maybe i can get out of work, or meet up for dinner somewhere.

Once I get a better feel for my time line I will let you know. Right now I'm sitting at the dealer getting my side moulding put on and some new shoes.

FlyingLow said:
Alright I have been given a chance to travel next week. Right now I will either be traveling through Jax on 10/25 or 10/26 on my way to Savannah. Should know better tomorrow as to the exact day. I'm willing to delay a while in Jacksonville to meet up with you guys if you want. Same for my trip across I-10 from Pensacola and my trip up 95 to Savannah. I will Stay in Savannah till the morning of the 27th then I will drive up to NC. Stay the night there and drive back to Savannah with the wife, kids and 2 stinking cats. So if you guys want to GTG let me know.

Damn Scott...I will be in the Mountains of WV Bowhunting, and really am dissapointed I will not have the chance to meet up with you... You will get the chance to meet some awesome folks if they can pull it together.... safe travels, and have an awesome vacation.

My sked is flexing a little. Looks like this might be a last minute deal I want to travel on Wednesday but I might be forced to travel on Thursday and even then I might no be able to leave early. I will keep you guys updated.

I'm in....

If you're in Jax, I'll definitely make time to hook up for a cold beer, lunch, or dinner, or whatever....didn't see this until today, don't check this forum area very often....

cell 904-521-4580, lemme know....

I will be passing through Jax tomorrow. I will leave P-cola somewhere between 7-8 CST. So I would guess about 6 hours to Jax. That puts me there between 2-3pm, I guess. Anyways if you guys want to meet for a little while then post up and I will check this thread before I leave. I won't be able to stay too long as I will still have to drive to Savannah. I also need to try to visit another friend there. So 2-3 might not work out, but an early dinner somewhere might. And I will make a stop in Kingsland if need to meet up with Borden.

Smoke

After 2pm, my day is open other than a 5-6pm meeting....late lunch or dinner is kewl, just let me know....if cell doesn't work, office #9047411307....I work on the North End of town right next to the airport, which should be on your way.....don't care where, since you are driving all this way, I can be flexible to meet the needs of the group, just lemme know...

Jason

Big Perm said:
if cell doesn't work, office #9047411307....

I don't have your cell. But here is mine for you and anyone else that needs it.
757-567-3285. I will try to do a little bit of planning to work out the detail.

Alright I have a better time line now. I will be available for an early dinner sometime around or after 5pm. I'm meeting some friends around 1pm in Mandarin. Since they are in South Jax I will be able to pretty much meet anywhere on the way heading North.

Kewl....how about 6pm right next to the airport....there is a Longhorn's, all you have to do is take 95N towards the airport, Longhorn's is on airport road and barely off 95, so it'll be on your way....I'll sponsor your dinner since you're gonna have to dump all your cash on fuel :D

Location and time sound good???

cell 9045214580, but it rarely works in the office, so use the number above....let me know if the time or plans change....I should be able to access this site until my 5pm meeting....

Wish I could Bro, but I'm on the same schedule going the opposite direction...Sorry we couldn't get together Perm!!

I'll honk when we pass each other on the -10!!!:D:D:D

I'll be the Red QC with an AZZ load of cops on my ass!!!:)

Wish I could Bro, but I'm on the same schedule going the opposite direction...Sorry we couldn't get together Perm!!

I'll honk when we pass each other on the -10!!!:D:D:D

I'll be the Red QC with an AZZ load of cops on my ass!!!:)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
How'd I do dat?????:)

Dude, we're hooking up with Smoke....fawk your other plans and come hang out beyotch!!!

Dude, I'm driving to his neighborhood and he's coming to mine.....Sucks,but we're gonna try to shake hands in passing!!:D

Big Perm said:
Dude, we're hooking up with Smoke....fawk your other plans and come hang out beyotch!!!

Kris and I are going to stop at the same exit on I-10 to meet up tomorrow.

6pm sounds good for tomorrow. Before we set it in stone lets see who else can make it to see if we need to change the locale and/or time. I do look forward to the 5 O'clock ride out.

FlyingLow said:
Kris and I are going to stop at the same exit on I-10 to meet up tomorrow.

6pm sounds good for tomorrow. Before we set it in stone lets see who else can make it to see if we need to change the locale and/or time. I do look forward to the 5 O'clock ride out.

Kewl, I'm open to whatever....I have a tendency to set times and stuff, force of habit...;)

Make sure to keep some handy-wipes around after you shake hands with Kris, that boy ain't clean :D

Ha......Ha.....Ha.....

Ever since your Mom!!!OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!:D

Big Perm said:
Make sure to keep some handy-wipes around after you shake hands with Kris, that boy ain't clean :D
He aint "right" neither ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back